Monday, March 17, 2014

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Next week this time I'll be in Tokyo! Yippie! I'm so excited! I love Tokyo so much and this time round, I'll get to see cherry blossom for the first time in my life!!! However, I have difficulty deciding what to pack. It's spring but it's still very cold in Tokyo. So should I pack for spring or winter???!!! Tsk! Tsk!

Hub wisely advised that I should pack practical clothes. But I have absolutely no idea what that means. LOL! Anyway, I have the whole week to plan my Tokyo outfits. I shan't panic... yet.

I got three new cropped tees from Forever 21 on Friday and this is one of them. It reads "And Isn't It Iconic" ;) I can practically live in cropped tees and midi skirts if circumstances permit. Today is a rare warm day in weeks! Not complaining though as I much prefer cold weather.

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

And Isn't It Iconic

maxi full skirt & clock bag c/o choies
forever 21 isn't it iconic tee
h&m pink sunglasses
valentino rockstuds heels

25 comments:

  1. You have a really amazing blog. Beautiful photos and good text. I see that you put in a lot of passion. I really like the look of your blog.
    Feel free to my blog :)
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥
    +I follow your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! You look like a princess ^o^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so gorgeous!
    I hope you have a good time in Tokyo! I'm not very good with practical clothing either. Looking stylish is usually a main priority haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that skirt is absolutely beautiful! I love the color and the length of it. I have so gotta try longer skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and a lovely outfit - amazing skirt! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so pretty!! Have fun in Tokyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore this look...so so gorgeous. Enjoy the blossoms for me, I've always wanted to see them at this time of year, I love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Prisca, this look is perfection!
    So stylis & chic <3
    Skirt is adorable, love colour and designe!
    Plus floral shirt and that original purse, love it :***

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have completely inspired me with this delightfully pretty outfit. LOVE the pink midi skirt, styled with panache! Have a great week doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this kind of maxi full skirt is so in these days! i love the color rlly pops out and so stunning on you <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowww amazing skirt!


    SORTEO: GAFAS STELLA MCCARTNEY. PARTICIPA YA!
    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is so chic I absolutely love it!!!!
    Have a great trip dear!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Extupendous pics :)
    Very cool outfit /http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, so envious! I'd kill to be able to go back to Tokyo again! I love the skirt, the colour is so vibrant and the pleats are very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous midi skirt! I'm loving this glamorous trend.

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfit, I love the pink colour on you and your bag is great! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey beauty nice pictures, I love ur blog :) You really have a good taste and style. :) I am your new follower ,so check out my blog I hope you can follow back =)
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooowww, I love your skirt!! :) and your bag is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shoes. The bag and the skirt is super cute. Looks great on you. Hope you could check out my blog. I'm giving my readers 20% off their purchase from Otaki Clothing.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you're having a good week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look like a princess, so cute honey;)

    ReplyDelete