Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

The weather is warming up and it will be officially spring in three days based on the lunar calender. But my pots of flowers are still in hibernation, and there is no sign that they will be reviving from their winter slumber and blossom again anytime soon (or ever). Did I ever mention a few of my cacti have gone to plant heaven recently? I have the blackest thumb :/

Anyway, we are planning a trip to Tokyo for the cherry blossoms!!! It has always been my dream to hanami in Tokyo! I have been to Japan in the summer & winter but never during the cherry blossoms. I'm really looking forward to it especially since my last vacation was 6 months ago!!! It has been way too long! That probably explains my grouchiness these past weeks. I hope this trip materializes *fingers crossed*

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

Tweed & Leather

faux leather biker jacket c/o sheinside.
tweed skirt c/o choies.
bershka crop tee.
cardigan, beanie, belt, necklace & tights from local stores.
cut-out boots c/o persun mall.

21 comments:

  1. Very cool look! That skirt is adorable!
    I envy you for the warm weather, here in Romania is incredibly cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt so much! :33

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look, always cute, I love the skirt !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god! i love your skirt, polka dots tight, and your shoes! they're amazing!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! Love your skirt and booties!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. never know that tweed and leather looks perfect together <3

    Diary of a Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful

    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/2014/02/pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post, dear! You look fantastic, flawless and your outfit is truly gorgeous!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look like a tiny doll! beautiful outfit

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    :D Great work

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/should-i-post-or-should-i-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor lil cacti buddies!! :( I kill lots of plants, too, so I feel ya. Maybe you should try taking care of a fish instead. :)

    Oh man, I want this whole outfit--I looove that skirt and the layering up top! You are too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you layering the outfit, amazing as usual :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you layering the outfit, amazing as usual :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look with biker jacket! So sweet and cool :))
    You look gorgeous :***

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome skirt
    and looks so nice with the cardigan!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this outfit ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic !!You look beautiful
    unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete