Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tulle Skirts

Tulle Skirts
There is something about tulle skirts that makes me unable to resist them. They just make dressing up effortless. I especially love wearing simple cropped tops with tulle skirts in summer. And in colder months, I swap cropped tops for little sweaters. Easy-breezy everyday romantic looks.

Tulle Skirts
butterfly necklace c/o choies
diy cropped top
zara wedges
tulle skirt from local store

Tulle Skirts
h&m sweater
skirt & necklace from local stores
bershka heels

Tulle Skirts
necklace c/o sheinside
tulle skirt c/o front row shop
h&m sweater
miu miu heels
clutch from local store

Tulle Skirts
top & skirt c/o front row shop
shoes c/o choies
clutch, cat tattoo, necklace & bracelet from local stores

Tulle Skirts
forever 21 top
monki hat
necklace & skirt from local stores
bershka heels

Tulle Skirts
skirt c/o sheinside
diy studded denim vest
h&m tee & necklace
zara heels
clutch from local store

19 comments:

  1. I love the first outfit! You lok always so good!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulle skirts suit you so much, I love all of the outfits in this post <3

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these outfits! Tulle is so pretty, I should get some more tulle skirts!
    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, your tulle outfits are always so beautiful. I have no idea how I don't have a tulle skirt yet, but when I find one, I'm definitely looking toward your outfits for inspiration on how to style it. I never knew how versatile they could be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skirts! You look so pretty as usual dear! : )

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  6. These skirts look amazing on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the most beautiful collection of tulle skirts, each of them is so stunning! Thanks for sharing your opinions with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!!!
    http://www.agoprime.it/sneakers-felpa-ed-una-meravigliosa-giornata-al-mare/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tulle skirts are my favourite, I could have a closet full of them if I could :)) You look wonderful doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh very beautiful and cute outfits!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors!
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore transparent skirt like this! So romantic & lovely look!
    Looking so pretty, as always :***

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's definitely something very delicate and feminine about a cute tulle skirt and you styled them all flawlessly! I really liked that green outfit - gorgeous!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tulle skirt and crop top makes you look so fabulous, i love it btw :) Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have yet to invest in a tulle skirt, but this post is certainly a convincing argument for why I should!
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love to see you in this kind of skirt, all the outfits are amazing!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete