Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Forgotten One

The Forgotten One

This was taken in early January but I forgot to post! So typical of me. I have been wearing beanies a lot and now I am not use to seeing myself without one.

Just when I thought winter is over, the temperature suddenly plummets. It has been uncharacteristically cold this past weeks and I'm loving it. I get to wear my old coats again. Never knew I would feel so happy wearing my old stuff. LOL.


biker jacket c/o sheinside
bershka plaid shirt
h&m bag & necklace
houndstooth shorts & beanie from local store
boots from japan

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Love this lovely shorts and tartan shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, like the shirt and beannie!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I'm so done with winter! Where is spring??

    Another perfect outfit - I really love the layering as well! I love the way you have the sleeve of the plaid shirt peak out of your leather jacket! Your shorts are also very very cute!!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous. I need spring now...and winter over xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit here :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit dear!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate winter like hate hate but one thing that cheers me up is the fact that I can wear a beenie like everyday hahaha love this look.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! You truly have a great style! Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool pics Nice outfit :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete