Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Simple & Casual (with subtle dots on dots)

Simple & Casual
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

These days, my outfits have evolved into some kind of standard formulae:
formula #1: shirt + sweater + pants
formula #2: shirt + sweater + skirt
formula #3: sweater + tulle skirt

When does playing it safe become too safe (read boring)? I needed new inspirations and thus I began pinning. But little did I know, the lure of food could overtake my love for fashion! And I derailed. Drifting further and further from my goal. Now, the recipe pins have way outnumbered the fashion related ones. LOL! It's not my fault. There are seriously a lot of really good & healthy recipes on pinterest, and I have already tried a few.

Check out my pinterest board if you are interested.

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

Simple & Casual

h&m sheer polka dots shirt
uniqlo cashmere sweater
gap polka dots boyfriend jeans
forever 21 pink biker jacket
proenza schouler bag
valentino rockstuds heels

17 comments:

  1. Love the neutral look of it all. Pants are niice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy <3 Love dots, they make a combination much cheerful!
    Jacket is amazing has that smooth casual appearance :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love how simple and chic this look is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I personally think that none of your outfits have ever been boring! You're always providing something new and fun for me to look at, even if you think they may be the same old formulas. I personally love your tulle skirts and collared shirts and would love to be able to dress like you someday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and casual and oh-so-chic! I love this look! Sometimes it's good to have a basic formulaic outfit to fall back on. LOVE your jeans and your shoes! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute photos! You look gorgerous : )
    btw. I really love your pants! ^^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as I love clothes, I love food just as much and often get sidetracked by pretty pictures. You're in good company :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how this outfit looks so stylish but it's still comfy <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look, so beautiful!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful look, casual and chic, you are very inspiring Prisca!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveee your this style, so casual yet look so chic!

    ReplyDelete