Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pink Winters

Pink Winters

I'm not one who shy away from colours even in winter. I wore pink in winter even before it was IN. I don't care much about fashion trends but I am also not oblivious about them. I just don't follow trends blindly, study vogue magazines like a bible and follow fashion weeks like it's what you live for.

In my previous post, Mad About Plaid, some mistaken that I was madly in love with plaids. The fault was mine as I didn't clarify in my post. I don't love plaids that much, in fact, I am rather indifferent. I was wearing a lot more plaids this winter only because the stores are carrying so much plaids. And 'Mad About Plaid' is just merely a catchy title ;)

Unlike my last post, I have included some really old outfit photos too. I was sporting a curly short bob in some of these photos. LOL. It's just amazing how much my style has changed over the years. For better or worse... people change, they grow up & they grow old.

Pink Winters
coat c/o choies.
shirt c/o sheinside.
skirt, beanie & tights from local stores.
boots from japan.


Pink Winters
shirt c/o sheinside.
skirt c/o front row shop.
miu miu shoes.
bag from local store.


Pink Winters
coat c/o choies.
h&m denim shirt.
gap jeans.
proenza schouler bag.
valentino rockstuds heels.

Pink Winters
sweater & skirt c/o sheinside.
zara boots.

Pink Winters
It was near Valentine's Day and I took this as a Valentine's Day inspiration. Of course I had a coat on as it was quite cold but I took it off for the photo.

h&m dress.
topshop necklace.
miu miu bag.
christian louboutin pumps.
tights from local store.

Pink Winters
I was dressed head to toe items I got from Japan. We went to Hokkaido in the summer and Tokyo in the winter that year. And what does one do when in Japan? Eat and Shop!!

To be honest, I don't think the bag goes with that outfit. Oops! XD

everything except bag from japan.
bag from local store.

Pink Winters
It was near Christmas, thus I put on the reindeer collar pins. A bit corny but who cares ;) I love Christmas. It's my favourite holiday. Not that I have big parties to go to, I simply love the mood & festivities around Christmas time.

h&m sweater.
red valentino bag.
tights from japan.
shirt, skirt, collar pins & boots from local stores.




17 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous...I think it's silly to have to wear dark clothes just because it's winter. I've worn lighter clothes all this winter and I definitely feel it's helped keep the winter blues away better than when I wore dark clothes in winter, so that apparent 'rule' is just crap. I think wear what you love & forget what anyone else says...there are too many rules for things that are just ridiculous!! All of these are stunning looks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love these colours, I tend to stick with darker ones all year round though <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that people should transform through clothes, an you doing great job ;)) Touch of a pink is those looks is so lovely and inspiring!
    Love all of your changes <3 Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Great inspiration for Valentine's day!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you always wear colors, and every outfit looks fun and chic! Gorgeous!!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pink coat!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your style is so cute & soft! has a romantic yet fun feel to it.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pink coat!
    The last outfit is perfect! So cute!! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm the same way about trends - mostly indifferent but I'll pick and choose which ones I want to follow depending on how it will work with my overall personal style.
    That said, I really loved how you incorporated plaid pieces into your wardrobe last time, and I love the winter pink pieces you're wearing this time around! Very perfect for Valentine's day! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pink looks!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these looks are fantastic! I love the fun mixing of prints and different styles! super cute!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these outfits look so pretty <3 pink definitely suits you so well :) very feminine and stylish

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute for valentines days! I love everything pink <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You looks sweet in pink color !

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete