Sunday, February 16, 2014

Midi Skirts

Midi Skirts
I thought I have at most 6 outfits wearing midi skirts but, to my surprise, I have a dozen!!! Being only 5'3", I wear mostly short skirts & dresses. It's quite a recent thing that I braved myself into the world of midi skirts. And I'm kinda hooked! My trick is to wear midi skirts higher than my nature waist, and mostly with cropped tops and high heels shoes to create an illusion of a taller silhouette. That being said, I occasionally do wear flats with midi skirts, just not on this blog ;)

I plan to go thrifting later, something that I haven't done for a long time. And hopefully I will score some midi skirts as well as a spear point collar shirt for my little diy "project". Finger crossed.

WARNING!! Lotsa photos beyond this point!!! It's not too late to click the close button NOW!

Midi Skirts
top c/o sheinside
skirt c/o choies
forever 21 necklace
zara wedges

Midi Skirts
diy cropped top
skirt c/o choies
h&m sunglasses
zara wedges
necklace & tote bag from local stores

Midi Skirts
dress c/o ianywear
bag c/o choies
h&m belt
hat & bracelets from local store
zara wedges

Midi Skirts
skirt c/o choies
h&m sunglasses
zara wedges
top & necklace from local stores

Midi Skirts
skirt c/o choies
collect point cardigan
accessorized owl bag
miu miu heels
pearls collar from local store

Midi Skirts
sweater c/o sheinside
skirt c/o choies
shirt & clutch from local stores
christian louboutin pumps

Midi Skirts
skirt c/o front row shop
gap shirt & sweater
forever 21 necklace
h&m bag
miu miu kitten heels

Pink Winters
shirt c/o sheinside.
skirt c/o front row shop.
miu miu shoes.
bag from local store.

Midi Skirts
butterfly necklac c/o choies
diy cropped top
zara wedges
tulle skirt from local store

Tulle Skirts
h&m sweater
skirt & necklace from local stores
bershka heels

Tulle Skirts
forever 21 top
monki hat
necklace & skirt from local stores
bershka heels

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirts dear!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have amazing skirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the yellow one! xx Rebecca - UK style blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your collection of midi skirts! Pretty!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think their all gorgeous, I love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I have many midi skirts as you <3 Love all of them!

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete