Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mad About Plaid

Mad About Plaid

I'm taking a break from taking outfit photos as I don't feel very inspired lately. Instead, I'm planning to do a series of recaps with different themes. Hope you'll like them.

I like to create different outfits with an apparel and you will see a lot of that with these recaps. Keep in mind that I only take outfit photos on weekends thus I actually wear these items more often than what see on this blog.

Kicking it off with one of the most popular prints this season, plaid/ tartan. I have worn this classic print in few different styles - preppy, casual, sporty and mod.

Mad About Plaid
h&m burgundy cable sweater.
topshop tartan skort.
metal buckle cut-out boots c/o choies.
collar & clutch from local stores.

Mad About Plaid
dress c/o sheinside.
black cropped top c/o front row shop.
proenza schouler bag.
boots from japan.
collar from local store.

Mad About Plaid
This sweater & skirt are my favourite pieces this f/w. They are so versatile. I have worn them like a million times!!

denim jacket c/o sheinside.
rivets socks c/o choies.
h&m cable knit sweater.
proenza schouler bag.
tartan scarf, houndstooth skirt & creeper from local stores.

Mad About Plaid
My favourite pair of pants and I want to wear them everyday! I never knew I could fall so hardly for a pair of pants!! I have to try very hard to peel myself away from this pair of pants. LOL!

high neck sleeveless sweater & tartan pants c/o sheinside.
jacket from Japan.
necklace, bracelet & shoes from local stores.

Mad About Plaid

coat & embellished collar shirt c/o choies.
pull & bear pug sweater.
topshop tartan skort.
proenza schouler bag.

Mad About Plaid
pull & bear pug sweater.
h&m denim shirt.
tartan pants c/o sheinside.
mulberry alexa mini bag.
creepers from local store.

Mad About Plaid
sweater c/o choies.
h&m denim shirt & clutch.
topshop tartan skort.
forever 21 hat.

Mad About Plaid
plaid shirt & skirt c/o choies.
jacket c/o sheinside.
h&m tiger tee.
proenza schouler bag.
cut-out boots c/o persun mall.
beanie, necklace & tights from local stores.

13 comments:

  1. Ah, I love your plaid looks! That skirt is one piece I'd definitely like to snag from you. I know what you mean about taking a break from outfit posts--sometimes you've just gotta take a moment for something else. That's when I post my art, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the looks dear, and I love plaid too!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your all outfits sweetie! You are so beautiful!

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. These were some really fun and stylish outfits. My favourite is the black and white dress! xx/M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid too especially on shirts and pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you really love plaid :)...
    I hardly ever wear plaid...don't know how to style it :(

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely know how to rock plaid item! Love all the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome in all of these tartan styles doll, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tottaly cool looks with tartan patern! You show best ways how it could be combined :))\
    Just perfect :***

    ReplyDelete
  10. you totally rock plaid! I love all the fun different colors of plaid you picked out!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete