Thursday, February 6, 2014

Denim & Leopard

Denim & Leopard
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

I have been posting quite a few outfits that weren't my usual style lately. I'm probably going through an experimental phase, or not. Maybe I just wanna try something different once in a while. I am not very sure neither. Guess, I am still searching for a style that really represents who I am.

Everyone is tying a plaid shirt around their waists. That prompt me to try something different; a leopard print cardigan instead of a plaid shirt. However, I did eventually wear the cardigan when it became chilly in the evening.

Denim & Leopard

h&m denim shirt.
bershka cropped top.
skirt c/o choies.
forever 21 necklace.
cardigan from japan.
cut-out boots c/o persun mall.

15 comments:

  1. This kind of look suits you well! Love tje contrast of colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wrapped the cardigan around your waist. also de denim shirt looks great and gives a great touch of color to the outfit :)

    I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that leo cardigan touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this style it's so quirky and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color combination!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect!! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! tying a leopard print cardigan around the wait is a great idea :)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, dear! I absolutely love your outfit, so casual and chic!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pics! Nice outfit and super cool pics
    Nice Blog :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/pink-80s.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, I love how you styled this look!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete