Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Casual

Casual
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

This pair of tartan pants is quickly becoming my favourite pair of pants. It is difficult not to as it doesn't make me look fat (like most pants do) and it is very comfortable. On any lazy day, I can simply throw on a plain sweater over this pants and I am good to go.

We had extra 2 days off on top of the weekend because of Chinese New Year. Since Hub is down with a cold, we ended up spending the long weekend watching You've Got Mail and The Holiday. Though we have watched these two movies like a zillion times, we still enjoy them very much. I also managed to finish reading I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. Yes, I am a chick-lit fan and I love watching romantic comedies ;)

Casual

Casual

pull & bear pug sweater.
h&m denim shirt.
tartan pants c/o sheinside.
mulberry alexa mini bag.
creepers from local store.

22 comments:

  1. Always so gorgeous...wish you a lovely week flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, I'm always amazed when people can pull off those cool shoes--and you look extra sweet with your tartan pants.

    "Doesn't make me look fat like most pants do"--omg right?! I feel the same way about pants. I have yet to find a pair of pants that doesn't make me look huge, so I just stick to skirts and dresses. It's been a fear I've had for many years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, getting Chinese New Year off! Sounds like you had a relaxing and enjoyable holiday :]

    And ooh I love the grunge-inspired outfit! Tartan pants are so bold and those shoes are so cool and you pulled it all off flawlessly! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tartan pants and such a cute top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweater!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sweater! That shoes are adorable!
    Great casual look :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual and cute, my favorite!!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely blog!

    Fatiha x Fatihasc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love this ensemble! :)) stay pretty dear!~

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you look so cool....and the sweater, so cute

      Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Cute as always, I like a lot the shoes!

    X

    www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your savvy styling of these chic tartan pants, the sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit! You look stunningly gorgeous!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect outfit! So amazing pants! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete