Monday, January 20, 2014

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

I found this fake sheepskin coat while searching for an sweater in one of the cases where I keep all my old sweaters. I had totally forgotten it! I must have it for 3-4 years old now. Something about such coat is that it will never go out fashion since it has never been a fashionable item. LOL. I keep it around because it's super snugly and warm :)

This is my first time pairing burnt orange with burgundy. I think they make quite a good colour combination. Hope you like it too.

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep

Baa Baa (Black) Sheep

Uniqlo fake sheepskin coat.
H&M cable knit sweater.
Leather shorts c/o Viparo.
Proenza Schouler PS11 tiny.
Beanie & tights from HK local stores.
Boots from Japan.

23 comments:

  1. A fashionable, party cool, party cozy winter look. And these shorts are to die for!! :)
    Love
    Nin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful outfit! i love your style x)

    macebrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!! You look so cute :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I love the burnt orange and burgundy--that's one of my favorite color combinations actually! Along with navy polka dots and burnt orange, ehehehe. That hat is adorable on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave items are the beanie and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Love the shoes <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice you found the jacket! Your outfit is so perfect for a nice time out during the day or night, and it reminds me of the fashion here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shorts and beanie, the colors really go well together, especially with the neutral colors around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect ! I really like your beanie !

    Lindsay

    Belgianyouth.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fav is the bag and hat, have a nice week doll!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome outfit and super cool pics :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/pork-and-beans.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice look, hot legs.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always LOVE seeing your looks :*

    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. look fashionable as always, love your short color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore this one, so sweat :))
    Sweater is looking so good in combination with shorts and rest of your outfit!
    You are really pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow I really love your sweater and your beanie, they look so warm and cozy!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete