Thursday, December 12, 2013

Subtle Floral

Subtle Floral
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

When I received this sweater with sweet lace details, my first instinct was to wear it with a gauzy tulle skirt. But I decided to go against my instinct and get out of my comfort zone, and I opted for my "scary" knee-length pencil skirt instead. It's time that I confront my preposterous fear for knee-length skirt and pencil skirt due to my lack of statue and newly acquired wide hips (it has gained 3 inches after I moved to HK!! *sob*). Now you understand why I called this skirt "my scary skirt". It comprises two of my major fears!!

Miroslava Duma, my latest fashion icon, plays a huge part in this fear-confrontation "project" of mine. I have been an admirer of her style for months now but I only found out that she is only 1.52m tall recently. Despite her petite frame, she rocks skirts & dresses of all lengths. She never let her height, or the lack of it, comes in the way; she looks confidence and incredibly stylish in whatever she wears. She is my role model.

Subtle Floral

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Christmas Goodies:
1) $100 Sheinside Giveway.
2) 20% off when you shop at Sheinside, enter "Chris-Blog20" at check out before 15 Jan 2014.
3) Choies Christmas Rehearsal Sale.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Subtle Floral

Subtle Floral

Apricot sweater with lace details c/o Sheinside.
Burgundy faux leather pencil skirt c/o Choies.
Floral shirt & studded clutch from HK local stores.
Christian Louboutin pumps.

33 comments:

  1. perfect!!!
    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/2013/12/kupno-sprzedaz-scoop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this soft colors on you, sweater is so pretty! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are so lovely. Delicate yet strong too. The sweater is perfect! I hope you are well lovely <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whole look . . . the colors all blend together perfectly!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT
    YOU ARE SO PRETTY AS USUAL :)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY HERE
    DRESSALE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pencil skirt so much, i love your outfit, look so beatiful and stylish as usual <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in this set, really :)
    Love your skirt and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously love how soft and feminine the top portion of your outfit is and how strong and edgy your skirt is. This is definitely one of my favorite outfits by you! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. You needn't have worried, you look great in it

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I really love this outfit, you look so chic and elegant in that skirt!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, dear!
    Love the colors and textures!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So elegant with this leather pencel skirt! Love!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  14. everyone should wear dresses&skirts of all lengths, it's ridiculous to think something won't suit you because of your height! you look lovely in that skirt and your whole outfit is the prettiest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah my dear, this entire outfit is so sweet and cute! How pretty is that sweater of yours? I really adore it. These soft colors work wonders on you. :) Have a good weekend!!~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the whole outfit! Head to toe! Happy weekend!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the whole outfit! Head to toe! Happy weekend!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking pretty <3
    So chick and stylish outfit!!!!
    Sweater is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO CUTE!! I really love your sweater :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there! I always see your photos but I don't know why I've never visited your actual blog! It's so cute and I love how you decided to do something different rather than naturally going for the tulle skirt :D I'm also a fan of Mira Duma, she's amazing and you're right, she never lets her height get in the way for what she wants to wear x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This photo is amazing. And you rock this skirt. And Your hips are great with this scary skirt. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. so cool outfit! You look amazing!

    http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. My dear, I will never get enough when it comes to your personal style choices.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the whole outfit, and the skirt is so cool :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great coordinate! So cute this sweater !

    Belgianyouth.blogspot.be
    www.facebook.com/belgianyouth

    ReplyDelete
  26. The sweater is beautiful! The color and texture really contrasts nicely with the pencil skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This sweater looks so great on you. I love the texture and color!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete