Friday, December 27, 2013

Stripes & Bows

Winter Sale
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Happy Boxing Day everyone!! Hope you had a great Christmas with lotsa joys & gifts :D

Without planning ahead, I wore all my recent winter sales haul in this outfit out of sheer coincidences! My shoe size is so common that they are usually sold out very quickly. This is probably the first time I managed to score a pair of shoes that I like during sale!! I got my shirt, sweater & shoes all at a whopping 40% off!! *beam*

Winter Sale

Winter Sale

Winter Sale

Winter Sale

Winter Sale

Pleated faux leather skirt c/o Front Row Shop.
Gap boyfriend shirt & stripes sweater.
Forever 21 flowers necklace.
H&M clutch bag.
Miu Miu kitten heels.

22 comments:

  1. Lovely look!
    Skirt goes so good with shoes :))
    Happy Holidays <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit! I like everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love stripes, you accessorized perfectly! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the top

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love the length of that skirt on you. You're looking so classy with these cuts and colors, lovely! :D

    Happy Holidays to you, too! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gorgeous as always! love the skirt <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute skirt!! Love this post!!! Happy holidays!

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    http://theestylenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look, that pleated skirt is so cute.
    Http://VisionaryBliss.Wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the leather skirt <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful look!

    Merry Christmas :)
    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  11. This classic striped shirt is just beautiful and I love the skirt you're wearing it with!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you had a wonderful christmas, honey! this's such a pretty outfit and your hair is getting so long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look perfect from head to toe, love everything!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit!!! the skirt is beautiful!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so cute and looks good on those red skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow I love your skirt and your shoes, they're both so pretty!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete