Monday, December 30, 2013

Glitzy Christmas

Glitzy Christmas
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

This was what I wore on Christmas day. It's simple and.... very me. I added a bit of glitz in the form of a dazzling statement necklace, as after all it's Christmas :D

The year is coming to an end hence it's also a time to reflect on the past year and give thanks. A big thank you to everyone who follows my blog. It's your support that keeps me going the past year.

I'm also grateful for the opportunities to collaborate with various online stores, namely Sheinside, Choies, Grafea, Viparo, Snupped and Front Row Shop.

Last but not least, I want to thank my husband for his relentless support. He has been helping me taking outfit photos for this blog even though he doesn't have any interest in photography.

And before I sign off... a very happy new year to all! And may 2014 be a even better year for everyone.

Glitzy Christmas

Glitzy Christmas

Glitzy Christmas

Glitzy Christmas

Blue rhinestones statement necklace c/o Sheinside.
Tulle skirt c/o Front Row Shop
H&M cable knit sweater.
Miu Miu bow kitten heels.
Clutch from HK local store.

25 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The skirt is beautiful along with those kitten heel pumps. Nice sweater and handbag. Looking lovely!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirt is beautiful, so fairy like! And the necklace is just gorgeous! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute outfit, I love it your skirt is very pretty!
    xx

    ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡” www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute feminine look! Love your statement necklace

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! Happy New year too :D x

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Lazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fabulous :))
    Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun! you look so lovely, nice shoes and skirt, Happy new year for you!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic, romantic and stylish!!! Love your skirt and the ruffles!! Have a great new year hunny! I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!


    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit!!! love that beautiful skirt!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the skirt is super cute and you look adorable! xx

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing doll, love this outfit!! I hope you have a marvellous New Year, may it be filled with love and happiness always xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look always so good! I love it!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your christmas outfit! The skirt is amazing!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit- such a feminine and cute one! The jewelry is so eye-catching too! ^^ New follower! Haha, I'm happy for you your husband is willing to take outfit shots for you (he does a good job)! My sisters will not help me so I have to keep begging them :/ Happy New Years dear!Xx

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  15. this outfit look stunning.. i adore this skirt

    http://buyleatherjacketsonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. świetnie!
    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, you look like a winter fairy with that pretty tulle skirt! I love the combination of the sweater with it. Gosh, you look so incredible in pastel colors. Have a great new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look!!!looove it!
    happy new year,dear!
    xo Ada
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to die when I see this outfit T.T SO BEAUTIFUL >_<
    Really like your long skirt!

    Belgianyouth.blogspot.be
    www.facebook.com/belgianyouth

    ReplyDelete