Monday, December 23, 2013

British Invasion

British Invasion
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

These British Royal Guards on the soldiers just bring back fond memories I had in London. I remembered watching the Royal Guards changing shift at the Buckingham Palace when on my first trip to London, and I was mesmerized.

Did you know that tartan may be mostly associated with Scotland these days; however, the earliest evidence of tartan is found far afield from the British Isles? I'm rather nerdy at times, and I like to google all these trivial stuff. LOL!

Merry Christmas! May this Christmas brings you & your love ones joy, peace & love.

British Invasion

British Invasion

British Invasion

British Invasion

Soldiers sweater c/o Choies.
H&M denim shirt & clutch.
Topshop tartan skort.
Forever 21 hat.

24 comments:

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY HERE
    DRESSALE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice combination, the sueter and skirt is so cute :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow totaly love it!!!
    Awesome sweather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a rad sweater! Love the style of your skirt also! XOXO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the creative styling of this fabulously chic outfit, the skirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. British invasion indeed! Love that sweater! You look amazing as always :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute i love the skort.. Merry Christmas dear =) http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look marvellous. Love the whole outfit, so sweet :))) I hope you have a wonderful holiday time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the plaid skirt! So cute!!

    Come visit my blog. New post today!
    -Karin
    http://theestylenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ehehe, I love the title of this post! You're looking super sweet here. Those tights with that skirt is just such a cute combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sweater

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm in love with your outfit!
    perfect :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the mix of tartan and denim!
    Also, Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that sweater is just adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the mixtures of your outfit! Merry Christmas to you!!!

    Kiss!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So love this look! So beautiful, so inspiring! Great ouftit!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh I've seen this cute sweater online before and considered buying it-- SO cute! I love how you styled it!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such an incredible outfit, I love how you mixed that sweater with the tartan skirt, so pretty!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your skort!

    pixiecities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete