Monday, November 18, 2013

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue...

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

I hardly wear blazer these days as it's so difficult to find one that I like. I'm really fussy about blazers, I'm always on a lookout for boyfriend blazers in girlie colours (read pastels, all shades of pink & light neutrals). I used to own a few pastels boyfriend blazers but I had to throw them out because the fabrics balled up quite badly. Thus, when I saw this blazer, I knew I have to get it. I got a large size instead of small (my size) so it will fit me like a boyfriend blazer ^^ The polka dots lining is definitely a huge bonus.

This skirt is love at first sight. I simply love its shape & colour!! And it's such a versatile piece! For a more casual & relax look, I changed out of my blouse & blazer, and opted for a stripes sweater before I headed out for grocery shopping ;)

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue

Roses Are Pink, Violets Are Blue

Pink blazer & Rockstuds perspex heels c/o Choies.
White blouse, blue skirt & necklace c/o Banggood.com.
Proenza Schouler PS11 tiny.

39 comments:

  1. the color combination is really pretty >< and im really craving for that flare skirt omg
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color palette! This outfit is so chic and feminine! I'm totally feeling you on the skirt - it was love at first sight for me too! I think I'm going to be on the lookout for something similar. Thanks for the inspiration! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love these colours together! You look wonderful xx

    Kizzy
    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you now and again, you look amazing.

    xx
    emi-rii.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit and you used great colors that suit you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the blazer's lovely! i should get one in a pretty colour like that as all mine are dark blue or brown, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the pastel combination! looking great as usual hun ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous in pink and blue, dear Prisca.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! you look just amazing in that blue skirt!

    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    P.S. you can win Ray Ban aviators on my blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your skirt! <3

    www.bluenailgirl.com
    www.bluenailgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovin' the look with pink blazer, so soft and feminine...

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute my dear! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that blazer! <3
    I'm in love!!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute style! i love your blazer it created a cute and sophisticated look <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. really sweet !


    Belgianyouth.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit! love your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful, obsessed with those shoes!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love the pinks!

    xx from Brooklyn,
    Davie and Erica

    Stop by our Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a romantic and cute outfit! The shoes are amazing!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable pastel outfit! Those shoes are adorable and remind me of the Rockstuds :)

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have the prettiest pink blazer and it looks fantastic paired with your lovely blue skater skirt. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this outfit, also the shoes are wonderful, they look both classy and comfy!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love everything on this outfit, so pretty and fab. Perfect combo! :)
    Following you now, follow back? :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this pink blazer, you are so chic!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love how you styled this beautiful blazer, you look great!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  27. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a smart way to combine pink blazer with the skirt! The color combination is so perfect <3
    www.lifesjules.com

    xo
    Jules

    ReplyDelete