Sunday, November 10, 2013

Preppy Frenchie

Preppy Frenchie
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

After 3 longest weeks of my life, my eyes are finally cleared of infection!!! YAY!! I don't have to be cooped at home feeling ugly & looking ugly anymore! Seriously, I couldn't even recognize myself in the mirror! My eyes were extremely swollen, red & teary. I'm so glad I can put this 3-week ordeal behind me now. Phew!

Before my severe eye infection, I thought I was quite over with this blog. But during these past weeks, I actually missed blogging and taking outfit photos. LOL! So I guess it is not quite over yet... for now.

And most importantly... fall is finally here in Hong Kong. Hip hip hooray!! :D Hope you like this new outfit that I put together after a long hiatus.

Have a great week ahead!! XOXO

Preppy Frenchie

Preppy Frenchie

Preppy Frenchie

Preppy Frenchie


Just noticed that all the photos look pretty much the same *oopsie* Sorry about that, a bit rusty in posing after a long hiatus :P


French bulldog sweater & corduroy skirt c/o Choies.
H&M bag & hat.
Studded collar shirt & polka dots tights from HK local stores.
Boots from Japan.

34 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous outfit!
    I adore that jumper!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feeling sweety, hope you're better. This is such an adorable sweater, red and yellow look lovely together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you are so adorable :) I'm in love with that jumper

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I love your jumper so much :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally attractive outfil, you look really cute!

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sweter wih the dog! Great outfit, preppy and stylish!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is too cute so you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    xx

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sweater is too cute so you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    xx

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look! like the sueter :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you are feeling better! The sweater is too cuute. Loove you combined it with yellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you're better!!! I love the colors in your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look with the stockings!!! Great post as always!

    -Karin
    Check out my new blog "Thee Style Notebook"
    http://theestylenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO adorable!! Particularly the doggie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look, the sweater is beautiful!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely, love the bright colors for the fall! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you're feeling better! I'm so loving the colors here - you look so cute and fab!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute sweater and love how u add those studded collar =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is super cool:) I LIKE YOUR KNIT AND SKIRT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precious look, am glad your eye is better doll x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love so much this look and the amazing jumper!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, at least your unfortunate eye infection made you realize that you don't want to quit blogging outfits! And I am super glad to hear that--I love reading your posts and seeing your cute outfits! Yay for no more eye infection, though, buwahaha.

    I love the red and yellow together. How cute is your sweater?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your sweater is suppeerrr! Love ur style too& followed:DD


    http://lonerlovescompany.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow I am so much loving this outfit! your frenchie sweater is absolutely incredible!!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really love this outfit, especially the vibrant red and yellow with black accessories and the doggie on the knit! I'm really happy your eyes are good now, one of my eyes got swollen and it's such a pain, really >.< I'm also super happy you're still enjoying posting, since I love your style so much!

    ReplyDelete