Monday, November 4, 2013

Instagram

Instagram
Follow me on Instagram @ mochaccinoland.

Here are some recent photos from my Instagram. Some oldies and some newbies. Missing Tokyo, thus posted a few ancient OOTD that I took in Tokyo 2 years ago.

1) Nothing gory but just a humble dinner I cooked on Halloween ~ spicy baked chicken.

2) Bought this pea coat during sale in Tokyo at a whopping 50% off! Wish I had more opportunity to wear it in HK as HK rarely gets that cold.

3) Outside Harajuku station. It was really crowded but I just had to take a photo with these beautiful yellow trees & leaves. You see, trees in my country are green all year round thus explained my obsession with colourful trees.

4) It was freezing in Tokyo, I had to wear 4-5 layers of clothes & 2 pairs of tights everyday!! Lol. But it's still one of my favourite cities!!!

5) New Year Day in Tokyo. I experienced my first earthquake that day while having shabu shabu! Our waitress rushed over to switch off the fire!!

6) New candles from Ikea They are so sweet & pretty, I can't bear to light them.

7) Last fall, and I was playing the part of a romantic biker gal even though I have never been on a bike in my entire life. LOL!

8) Sunday Dim Sum at Sun Tong Lok, a 2 Michelin stars restaurant! Nom nom nom!

9) Dessert time!! Homemade raspberry yogurt parfait in martini glass :)

10) Don't u think the bun look like butterfly?

Have a great week ahead! XOXO

12 comments:

  1. very beautiful pictures :D

    http://beauty-make-up-and-moreblogspotcom

    http://nappydiarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! So sad that my phone is broken...I would follow you! :(
    The food looks great!

    Kisses
    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Tokyo outfits, like a Japanese magazine model. And the bun totally looks like a butterfly, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ikea candles are gorgeous. Love all the pics. Hope you have a gorgeous start to the week.

    Meg|MeghanSilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures, just love the coat :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!
    Really love your blog
    Following u dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you always share such lovely inspiration, doll! that dessert looks so yummy!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Prisca, I dont have still Instagram but when I have in fact I'll follow you!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete