Follow me on Instagram @ mochaccinoland.
Here are some recent photos from my Instagram. Some oldies and some newbies. Missing Tokyo, thus posted a few ancient OOTD that I took in Tokyo 2 years ago.
1) Nothing gory but just a humble dinner I cooked on Halloween ~ spicy baked chicken.
2) Bought this pea coat during sale in Tokyo at a whopping 50% off! Wish I had more opportunity to wear it in HK as HK rarely gets that cold.
3) Outside Harajuku station. It was really crowded but I just had to take a photo with these beautiful yellow trees & leaves. You see, trees in my country are green all year round thus explained my obsession with colourful trees.
4) It was freezing in Tokyo, I had to wear 4-5 layers of clothes & 2 pairs of tights everyday!! Lol. But it's still one of my favourite cities!!!
5) New Year Day in Tokyo. I experienced my first earthquake that day while having shabu shabu! Our waitress rushed over to switch off the fire!!
6) New candles from Ikea ♥ They are so sweet & pretty, I can't bear to light them.
7) Last fall, and I was playing the part of a romantic biker gal even though I have never been on a bike in my entire life. LOL!
8) Sunday Dim Sum at Sun Tong Lok, a 2 Michelin stars restaurant! Nom nom nom!
9) Dessert time!! Homemade raspberry yogurt parfait in martini glass :)
10) Don't u think the bun look like butterfly?
Have a great week ahead! XOXO