Monday, October 21, 2013

Velvety Floral

Velvety Floral
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

A bit of floral and velvet to start the fall. Weather has been fabulous and it's a shame that I have to be house-arrested due to conjunctivitis.

This set of photos was taken before I contracted conjunctivitis from Hub. My right eye has gotten 100 times worse since my last post even though I have already seen a GP twice. It's very swollen, painful and it won't stop tearing even when I'm sleeping :( I'm seeing an ophthalmologist tomorrow and I hope I'll be on the road to recovery soon.

I look kinda grouchy in these pics as I was very tired. I am not a smiley person by nature. Most of the time I have to conscientiously remind myself to smile for the camera. LOL! However, whenever I am really tired, I'll just forget :P

Have a great week ahead everyone.

Velvety Floral

Velvety Floral

Faux leather cropped top c/o Choies.
Uniqlo floral flannel shirt.
Forever 21 fedora hat.
Zara boots.
Necklace, bag & tights from HK local stores.

29 comments:

  1. Love the look, And love the color of the bag!!!

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors I'm this outfit!! Perf :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of patterns and textures in this outfit - floral, polka dots, and velvet! Lovely!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so amazing at styling, I'm in love with this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the luxe appeal of velvet, that skirt is a beautiful wintry piece, styled with flair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing look. love it :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't need to smile,you look lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combo Prisca, really like the color of your skirt <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lili zhao??Too much like a. What to wear nice clothes beauty, Something you like - forever dresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so with you on the smiling thing, it doesn't come naturally to me either :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, gorgeous skirt. I don't smile in my photos sometimes either. Unless something is funny and I laugh, otherwise my smile looks fake in the photo, so I rather not smile, haha! You look great though :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that skirt! and i really hope you'll get better soon, pet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The color of the velvet skirt is pure perfection!

    Get well soon,
    The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit, love your boots, everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! In love with that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the look. Cute hat and love the tights.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your velvet skirt!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfit! You look perfect <3


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love this skirt of yours, it looks amazing with everything! I like the hat and shirt as well, it reminds me a lot of the fall co-ords I've seen in Cutie! And don't worry, if I'm supposed to smile in photos, my boyfriend has to literally shout at me to smile. =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so cute and stylish, the skirt and the boots are perfect pairs! xxoo1

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! I love your outfit! :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing outfit! So pretty:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your skirt and top! They look great together even though they're totally different. You look pretty as always :) I hope you're feeling better!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfit dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete