Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hola! Barcelona!

Hola! Barcelona!
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Just realized I have totally forgotten to post this set of photos taken at Mercat de Santa Caterina Barcelona. I simply love its colourful rooftop

My right eye is very sensitive to light right now. It hurts and gives me a headache after 15 minutes or so in front of the computer. Aparently, I did not have conjunctivitis but something even more serious... keratitis. Fortunately, my eye is much better now than a week ago after seeing an ophthalmologist. Hopefully, he will give me a clean bill of health when I see him on Friday.

I have had enough of being ill and being cooped at home all day long. 3 posts in a row talking about my stupid eye, I'm afraid I may have turned into a hypochondriac!! God forbid.

Okay, gotta to rest my eyes now.

Ciao.

Hola! Barcelona!

Hola! Barcelona!

Hola! Barcelona!

Hola! Barcelona!

Old crochet dress.
H&M necklace.
Zara Wedges.
Tote bag from HK local stores.

16 comments:

  1. Barcelona! Such a pretty place. I miss Spain. I am totally obsessed with that outfit and the 1 shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a beautiful and breezy dress! Barcelona is beautiful, isn't it?
    Hope your eye gets better soon!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonito vestido!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I was in Barcelona like 2years ago and totally love the sunny weather there. It's ideal for your outfit! I hope your eyes will be ok soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barcelona, I loved it there! Vacation friendly! Love how girly is that dress! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look super gorgeous! these photos are amazing :D

    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! I love this entire outfit! The pictures are amazing and you look flawless!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a pretty dress!! :) I love the look through and through, and I'm really jealous because you have such beautiful weather! ;)

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so breezy and beautiful, I love it!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Prisca, I hope you are better now, congrats for your trip to Barcelona, I hope you have much fun!! Beautiful dress and tote :)

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete