Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Yummy Healthy Treat

Raspberry Chia Yogurt Parfait

I have been feeding myself round the clock these 2 weeks while cooping at home, nursing an eye infection. It's my way to drown my sorrow. Of course, I also did some online shopping. Without my only cardio, I must have piled on 2 kg these past weeks. It doesn't help that pjs are so comfy, thus I can eat & eat & eat without feeling any restriction. Le sigh.

In my effort to eat healthily, I'm always in search for simple, healthy & delicious recipes. This raspberry chia yohurt parfait is one of them. It's like breakfast and dessert roll into one though I usually have this for my late afternoon treat. This parfait gotta be the healthiest dessert that I have ever made and it's very pretty too :D

For the recipe, just click on the 'recipes' tab at the top ;)

13 comments:

  1. that looks delicious!!! xx

    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your infection gets better soon sweety, this looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that looks delicious

    http://beauty-make-up-and-more.blogspot.com

    http://nappydiarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow that looks delicious. I really like how how Chia seeds look but I have never tried them. Really need to do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good!! I hope all gets better doll with your eye. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious :D

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks delicious! :D

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow looks delicious :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this simple, healthy recipe! Eating clean has always been very important to me!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. ZOMG, it looks so beautiful! As if it was made form glass beads. :)

    ReplyDelete