Tuesday, September 10, 2013

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

"We're gonna need another straw..." as it will never be our last straw. Whenever I feel that the whole world is crumbling down on me, or whenever I need a little optimism boost, I'll sing Lemonade by Chris Rice in my head.

"I live life without pretending
I'm a sucker for happy endings
Thanks for the lemonade
Thanks for the lemonade"

I made this pair of gold glitters sneakers last year specially for my Milan & Zurich trip. And if you wonder why you have never seen this pair of DIY sneakers on my blog ever, that's because I never blog about my trip to Milan & Zurich at all!! I gotta be the world laziest and slackest blogger! LOL! And that reminded me that I also haven't actually blogged about my recent trip to Barcelona and South of France. Oopsie!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!

High-waist denim short acid wash Dungarees c/o Sheinside.
Pink sequined heart sweater c/o Sheinside.
Pink vintage round sunglasses c/o Choies.
DIY gold glitter sneakers.
Bershka cropped top.
Cap, necklace & bracelet from HK local stores.

29 comments:

  1. Lovely cap and flats!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg really love this look so much! You look so different <3 Lovee your shoes so muchhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and comfy outfit! And I can't believe you DIY'd those shoes - so cute!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love your gold sneakers! they look so pro ;)

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love your gold sneakers! they look so pro ;)

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, you made those sneakers?! What an incredible DIY! Those look seriously designer and maybe even a little bit expensive, hehehe. You are definitely good at your craft! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love that last picture!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute look, I love the cut-off top <3

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this casual look on you!! Such a nice switch up from your normally girly outfits :DD and you DIY-ed your shoes?!?! They look store bought! Love absolutely everything in this outfit!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes is so cool!!
    love your style :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you! You pull off the sporty look so well, Ive been seeing quite a few bloggers sport this look, I want to try it out but Im nervous I cant pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, my beautiful cutie.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Hero Costume Manufacturer
    Sexy Hero Costumes Manufacturer
    Wholesale International Costume
    Wholesale Serving Wench Costume
    International Costume supplier

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. edgy but also look cute. love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty , adorable , all is perfect ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tastes in fashion style ! I love totally ( hat to sneakers ! ) ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing look! So beautiful colors!

    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  18. When life hands you lemon, make lemonade!
    this is perhaps my favorite idiom. :)
    Nice look! <3

    toinfinitynbeond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look, it really rocks!!!
    http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh these photos are soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, ahhhhh! Cuteness overload

    http://stephaniedong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete