Monday, August 5, 2013

Simpson

Simpson
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Bonjour!! Sorry for the lack of update. I'm still in Nice, having a jolly good time despite the blazing Mediterranean sun. I'm sporting a tan now even with my SPF50. I was reading up the Mediterranean diet over breakfast this morning and realized I am on a Mediterranean diet my whole life unknowingly. LOL!

This set of outfit photos was taken before I left for my vacation but I was too busy packing hence never had a chance to post them. Packing for a 2-week trip is not an easy feat. Packing with the intention to take some outfit photos during vacation prove to be even more onerous since there is a limitation to what I can squeeze into my luggage without busting the weight limit.

Anyway, I don't know why I am blurting out these humdrum details... probably 'cos I am too exhausted from a full day of traveling and it's past midnight here. I have posted some snippets of my trip on instagram. Catch me on my instagram if you like.

Au revoir et bientot! ♥

Simpson

Simpson

Simpson

Simpson tee and pink pinafore c/o Sheinside.
Donuts print laptop sleeve c/o Snupped.
Zara nude wedges.

24 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love the pinafore and the tee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! I love everything ! You look like a doll ! *-*

    http://sinbowtie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, chic and so adorable! I am especially in love with your pink pinafore and those nude heels are just the perfect pair! Also, that donut clutch is so cute :3 You are perfect <3

    Please check out my fashion blog --> http://keslytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking amazing as usual! Hope you're having tons of fun in Nice!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look!!!Love your pink dress!!!and this bag OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute and i love the donuts clutch!

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. your clutch is uber cute!!
    really love it

    sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! <3
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Packing for a two week trip WOULD be hard! You'd have to pick things that mix and match and plan out when to wash things and all sorts of factors would go into it... wowow, you are intense, lady. :D Hope the packing went well, though!

    Oh my, this outfit is adorable. I love everything about it. The theme is SO cute and I love how you've only got one thing with the simpson face on it but everything else evokes the simpsons with the pink and the donuts. You've got skill! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg how cute is this outfit!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable outfit!! ♡ You look gorgeous!
    I would love to own that pink pinaflore, too... *__*)
    Hope your stressful packing went well and you didn't miss anything at home :>

    much loves,
    Hong

    www.sparkingroar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That pinafore is simply perfection. The color looks great on you!

    I'm not a fan of the Simpsons trend, but I like how you styled the shirt!


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute and chic!!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely as always! Especially those heels!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb! You always give us the most perfect inspiration, the most beautiful pics and the most amazing outfits!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are adorable in this fun flirty skirt! and your hair is growing fast!!! love it!

    Sparkle & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely dress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in love with this look!!! you look amazing!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So adorable!!! Loving that Pinafore skirt!!!!!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This look is so adorable! And that jumper, I'm in love! :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete