Friday, August 16, 2013

Le Port

Le Port
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

It may seem like I was wearing the same DIY cropped top on consecutive days but I wasn't. Firstly, I didn't take outfit photos everyday as some days we just couldn't find a quiet & nice place for outfit shoot. The entire Europe is in South of France & Barcelona for summer holidays!!! There were people everywhere!

And most of all, my posts aren't in chronological order. That's not the way I like things done. I love to jumbo things up! ;P

This was taken near the marina in Nice after a wonderful lunch at Le Lunel. We had the catch of the day which happened to be a whole sea bream that was grilled to perfection. We also had a dozen of escargots that weren't over-the-top garlicky, unlike most of the restaurants in Asia that take "pride" in murdering the escargots with garlic. At Le Lunel, just the right dose of garlic, butter & herbs, and they were baked to perfection. And to top off the meal, we had a couple glasses of Rosé.

If you wonder... of course I took lotsa food photos, but I just don't feel like sharing them on my blog for one BIG reason. I shan't dwell further in case ... whatever... nevermind.

Anyway, I was lugging around my cat print shopping bag because it was impossible to find a small white faux leather backpack!!! I had combed through the entire HK, Nice & Barcelona and there was no backpack that meets my specifications. I give up. And I don't want a white faux leather backpack anymore. Pfffft.

current mood: grouchy; pms-y; post-holiday blues.

Le Port

Le Port

Le Port

Le Port

Le Port

Le Port

Le Port

Le Port

Yellow chiffon skirt c/o Choies.
DIY crown print cropped top.
Zara nude wedges.
H&M sunglasses.
Candy colours necklace and cat print tote bag.


Check out Choies Back-to-School offer!!!
Discount code: 20offforguestblogger

35 comments:

  1. you look so chic! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of get you with the not wanting to show food on your blog. I am pretty weirdly self-conscious about what I eat and so putting that on my blog would be difficult for me. LOL I don't know what your story is, but yeah, I don't blame ya. Your food sounds delicious though!

    Your yellow skirt is beautiful! I love that fabric. It's so breezy and bright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i love your bag here! ah, i am obsessed!


    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that yellow skirt! So vibrant!!


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, cute and so fresh! I am so in love with your yellow skirt and adorable cropped top combination! Plus, your shoes are perfect <3

    Please visit my fashion blog --> http://keslytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww you look so cute ..very creative as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable skirt! <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty dear! I love the color of your skirt! It's so vibrant!

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id probably live in that crop top hehe you look gorgeous, these pics make me wish summer would get here faster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lacey top with the pleated skirt (I got a very similar one recently by chance!). And the necklace and cat bag are lovely details. I bought a backpack that may be similar to what you're describing in Harajuku, it was off brand so I guess there may be similar ones on eBay or Chinese wholesale sites...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are beautiful, i love the skirt it looks amazing with the shoes!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new locations and angles of your photos lately! How many days in advance do you plan your photos?

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you but i don't plan ahead at all. the last 2 sets of photos were taken while i was on vacation, thus the change of locations. xoxo

      Delete
  13. Love the pop of color dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your vibrant yellow skirt, its such an eye-catching piece, beautifully styled.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The skirt is so pretty! Very nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. in love with this outfit !!!! the skirt is so gorgeous.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found your blog and I really like your concept,plus your pictures are amazing:)
    Would you like to stay in touch and follow each other?If you like my blog,just tell me:)
    xoxo Vesi from:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing outfit and photos!!!
    xx

    Am
    http://vinteepoucos.com.br/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful look!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful color, i love your yellow skirt, pretty :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you are fantastic! I hope you enjoy your holidays in my country!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have nice photos here and there..XD you always look pretty whatever you wear..:) so envy...thanks for visiting my blog btw!

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i look beauty on you. keep on being beautiful!
    hv a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Soooo cute! <3
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look so lovely on those looks <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so in love with the colours! In germany you can already feel autumn coming but I'm still craving for bright colours like in your fresh outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete