Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fringe

Fringe
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

I'm currently loving this fringe bag that I scored at 60% off at Stradivarius Barcelona! It's just the perfect size for me. I was really upset when it got some colour transferd from this pair of corduroy shorts. Luckily, I managed to remove most of the colour transfers with a suede cleaner. It wasn't easy though, I spent an hour cleaning it! Gotta remember not to carry this bag when I wear anything corduroy & velvet.

Hub said he couldn't tell if I were dressing for summer or autumn. I told him, it's transition. I think he is getting more & more attune with fashion these days. Hahaha.

I can't wait for autumn!! It's still so hot & humid in Hong Kong. I curled my hair but just look at these photos. My hair was almost straight! I hate the high humidity. It makes my hair crazy! Boohoo!

Fringe

Fringe

Fringe

Lace tee c/o Sheinside.
Forever 21 necklace.
H&M hat.
Stradivarius fringe bag
Studded shorts & bracelets from HK local stores.
Shoes from Japan.

23 comments:

  1. so cute! :)


    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fringe! It gives such a cool detail to an outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag so much!


    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun look! The top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are more beautiful everu day, wooowwwwwwwwwwwww
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit!so stylish,fresh and sexy!love it ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your legs in this outfit!
    Bag is really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this hippy chic outfit, the shorts are the prettiest shade and the fringed bag adds such great character,

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    CHECK MY BLOG HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS 

    ReplyDelete
  10. cutiee nominated you for an award =)

    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/2013/08/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww I wish the weather could be cooler in HK!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the perfect outfit for a transition into fall! I love your fringed bag and booties!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the velvet shorts! Glad you managed to clean that cute bag of yours :) The fringes makes it look so fun :D


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty bag & shorts!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the outfit! And your hair still looks nice straight :)

    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will follow back as always! Love Marie.
    www.mariezamboli.com

    Join giveaway with Romwe on www.mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous red shorts!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely combination, everything goes really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you so much for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your comment ;)
    I like your style & your photos!
    Great combi & shoes!

    xx

    Alina
    wavystyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous look ! I like your short !
    xx
    Rose Bonbon
    rosebonbonml.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete