Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Hi all, I'm back home after more than 2 weeks of sunshine. I touched down last evening I was totally exhausted. I feel much better now after ample of sleep. I can't believe how tan I have gotten. I couldn't even recognized myself in the mirror! Hahaha.

We took these photos at someone's backyard in Vieux Nice (old town). I was infatuated with the rustic red door and orange painted walls. As the camera was snapping away, a young girl shouted out from the window above "I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!" LOL. That's so sweet of her.

The last 2 photos were taken along Opéra Plage at sunset. Love their golden sunset. It's magnificent!! More photos on my instagram @mochaccinoland.

Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for Choies' Back-to-School offer!! There is a discount code for you ;)

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat

A Butterfly & A Cat

Butterfly statement necklace c/o Choies.
DIY crown patterns cropped top.
Zara nude wedges.
Midi tulle skirt, cat tote bag and stars bracelet from HK local stores.


Check out Choies Back-to-School offer!!!
Discount code: 20offforguestblogger




33 comments:

  1. you look so cute! as always my dear. :D


    Roma
    www.romaloveamor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r very pretty!! and I'm in love with your bag! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Everything you're wearing is beautiful! I esp like the skirt and necklace

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are really great indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!

    If I were to ever take pictures in someone's yard, they'd probably yell at me, and not about my shoes, haha!

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous! I'm glad you had a nice holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is amazing!! x Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh wow, the backdrop of these photos is simply stunning! I love that red one and the lighting in them all is so gorgeous. So much sun, wow! Must have been a nice change of pace, huh? Your skirt is absolutely adorable and twirly. Lookin' cute as always!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing dear http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pics are amazing, the outfit is magical

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit, I love the skirt!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! Sweet and so stylish at the same time!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute as always!

    sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your blog, always love every outfit post!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The skirt is absolutely gorgeous. You look very elegant.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing look! :)
    I love the skirt


    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute outfit!
    I really love your skirt!

    xx
    Kelly

    http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow I am so much loving the photos on this post!! your necklace is amazing :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  19. exquisite!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so beautiful! I completely love this outfit!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. mmm lovely blog!
    mb you follow me?
    and i follow you back!
    ok?

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a beautiful outfit! and i'm sure you had an amazing trip! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would totally shout 'I LOVE YOUR SHOES' too if I saw you! haha. Glad that you're back safely :D Amazing outfit and loving that red door! haha


    xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  24. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT
    
anyway would you like to follow each other ?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
     

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! You skirt looks as if it's made out of a piece of the deepest part of the ocean!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This skirt is so dreamy, its a beautiful piece, love the flow and femininity, you look so pretty hun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. the girl is right...I love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. thank you so much for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete