Monday, July 8, 2013

Pink Bow

Pink Bow
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

My fringe seems to grow so much faster than the rest of my hair! I'm so tempted to trim it myself as I hate going to the hairdresser. I find it's such a waste of time. Therefore, I usually only go to hairdresser when my hair is in an absolute intolerable state. LOL!

I used to have full blunt bangs for 3+ years, before I decided to grow it out a year or so ago. I trimmed it myself on many occasions but Hub could always tell it was a DIY job >_< Now, it's a soft wispy bangs that I'm after,and I reckon it's a lot more tricky to DIY *tsk tsk* Mmm... maybe I should go get myself a pair of special scissors...

Pink Bow

Pink Bow

Pink Bow

Lace tulle skirt c/o iAnyWear.
Zara nude wedges.
Pink bow tee, studded skull knuckle duster clutch & heart sunglasses from HK local stores.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt. You look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonita la falda!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so adorable!! Another favourite outfit of yours. ;)
    That skirt is simply to die for.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety, I adore this beautiful feminine skirt, its the prettiest piece. Your sunnies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! This is the cutest skirt I saw! Love it, so romantic and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and the shoes! Cute post


    -Karin (New post today)

    http://closetstruck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty skirt :) love the heels

    join my persunmall giveaway
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and so adorable!!! :3 I love your skirt - the details are simply stunning!

    http://keslytales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im obsessed with your skirt! It's so pretty. I love that lacy lingerie look in clothing. And I always try to trim my own bangs and everytime I have to go to the hairdresser to get them fixed haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are brave to give yourself haircuts! Hehe, I only let my mom cut my hair. No hairdressers can touch it, nope...
    OH man, I am coveting that skirt soo hard. I love the sheer black over the light pink like that... how cute, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit ;) Amazing shoes ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The skirt is so adorable! It looks really delicate and soft. I think it was a really good decision to pair it with the simple T and the cute sunglasses. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bow shirt & wedges, love!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute!! <3
    I love the glasses, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is very very cute, and that skirt is particularly amazing!

    ~Lou~
    Ps: i'm doing a fashion-related survey for my dissertation, 5 mins, much much help ♥ https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete