Thursday, May 30, 2013

Little Treats

Desiccated Coconut & Raspberries Cupcakes
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Whenever a recipe called for yolks, I would save the egg white in a little bag and freeze it. Egg whites freeze very well and can be kept in the freezer for months. And whenever I collect enough egg whites, 5 to be precise, I would bake these little treats - desiccated coconut & raspberries cupcakes :)

It's delicious and very easy to make them. Believe it or not, the most difficult task in this recipe is sifting the icing sugar. LOL! And because they are already so pretty, no frosting is required, just a little dusting of icing sugar will do to give them that dreamy feel ^^

In each bite, you will get a little desiccated coconut and that juicy sweet raspberries... mmm... heavenly. I have tried this recipe with blackberries, taste just as good ;)

Desiccated Coconut & Raspberries Cupcakes

19 comments:

  1. these look amazing, and i don't even like coconut! i may have to try making them:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so delicious and sweet!! :) Good job. ;)
    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look yummy!

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh my goodness. These look delicious. My kind of cupcake!

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so great 😍 I've never tried to keep yolks, bu from now I will! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think u can freeze yolks. I was referring to egg whites. XOXO

      Delete
  6. Oh yum! I love that you save all the parts of your egg. :D I'm a huge food-saver and always try to use everything up and save what I can, so I appreciate when others do the same, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so yummy looking!

    love ur new hairstyle btw!

    join my dress giveaway
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of my favourite things. WANT

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cupcakes look so yummy!!

    Liz
    www.lizchewy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks soooooo yummy! nice blog!
    found you on lookbook.nu

    following you now via bloglovin.
    check out my blog, too :)

    i also have a giveaway at the moment - you can win a steve madden bag in neon green!
    http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/05/giveaway-stylefruits.html

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love coconut, and they look so cute and yummy!!!
    I need to try them one day! <3

    xoxo from Girls that glitter love the dark

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing! My boyfriend likes coconut, so I should try baking this for him sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete