Thursday, September 20, 2012

Blooming With Colours

Blooming With Colours

I have been pretending it’s fall in Hong Kong.Though the sun sets earlier now, the temperature is still high up there. Fall only presents in the malls where the air conditionals are cold and shops are filled with F/W clothes. Thus, we hanged out in the malls, cafes and restaurants on weekends where can I throw on my little cardigans without melting into a puddle.

I was really glad there was a little breeze in that afternoon. It lifted my skirt (dress worn as skirt) and gave it a pouf :) I wish I had a little can-can skirt so I can add volume to my skirts/ dresses whenever I feel like it.

Our camera battery went flat half way through the photo taking. The battery indicator for Canon cameras sucks. One moment showing 75% battery life, then went completely flat after 5 minutes :( Therefore we couldn’t take close up of the outfit. I wanted to take some photos without the cardigan too but… sigh.

Blooming With Colours

Topshop pearls collar necklace. Forever 21 top & shoes. No brand dress (worn as skirt), cardigan & bag from HK local stores.

Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

22 comments:

  1. you look adorable! Such a flirty skirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning colors and lace collar top!! i adore the print on your skirt and shoes!!
    2 giveaways on my blog:)
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this look !!!

    If you have a moment please check out my blog
    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so cute! loving the colour combination!
    adore that yellow top too ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely with or without the cardigan ... and w/o the photo of "without" cardigan. Hehe. :)

    You look always blooming! I love your skirt. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Love the color and print combination. Great job, dear!

    xoxo, Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mix it up well, dear. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In LOVE with your skirt! I follow you via Chictopia and Lookbook and was wondering if we could follow each other via GFC and bloglovin. Let me know dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boski butki ! Śliczne zdjęcia !
    tyynka.blogspot.com - obserwuje

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the vibrant combination. You look great as always!

    x, Crystal
    crystal dots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I love the yellow and red combination, it looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your style:)
    you've got amazing blog!
    i'm following you now and i hope you will follow my blog too:)
    http://whatilovethemostinside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH an adorable outfit yet again...love the flared shape of the skirt, and the heels are so cute! :) so glad the weather is cooling down a bit for you...I hate those days where you're only wearing one layer and start melting! >:(

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so amazing <3. Thank you so much for following me, I just followed you :)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute so girly- you are amazing :) thank you for following me back- you made my day :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete