Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Secret Garden

Secret Garden

I'm back! We had a great time feasting, drinking and sightseeing. Shopping was an epic failure though. It has been a long time since I travelled without my laptop, it was a great detox for my internet addiction. Hahaha.

Secret Garden

This pretty blouse is courtesy of Sugarlips Apparel. I love the prints - butterflies, flowers & foliage, just like a secret garden ^^

Secret Garden

The place I took outfit photos is like a secret garden too. It is a public resting area with trees, plants, flowers & man-made ponds. When we were there this weekend, to our dismay, lotsa branches had been chopped off and the ponds were drained. Maybe there were complaints about mosquitoes???! It was in quite a depressing state now :(

I am very into neon accessories lately. I have made some & bought some too. I better wear them more frequently before neon trend is over :P

Secret Garden


Blouse c/o Sugarlips Apparel. H&M skirt & bracelets. Forever 21 necklace. Mulberry bag. No brand hat, rings & shoes from HK local stores.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

26 comments:

  1. looking lovely as usual!

    love your blouse

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty flowy blouse!! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous floral print blouse, and your heels are just stunning :)

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful heels!

    Prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty :) looks so perfect <3
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) mind to follow each other dear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit, love your mulberry satchel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blouse

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skirt is fantastic! I used to have one like this, but I have NO idea where it went.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look! So feminine and girly!
    Followed you on GFC as well. :)
    Gazillionth Thought Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, the blouse is so so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are bak:-) lovely top!!!and the shoes - epic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see you back and glad to hear you had a great time! The blouse is really pretty, love the soft print :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear :) you look so pretty hun! what do you think of following each other on GFC and bloglovin'? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad to see you're back and it seems like you had a lovely time! and that blouse is real pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you're back!! ..and back wearing an awesome and pretty outfit. I love the blouse and the title of your post fits perfectly :) Must have been nice to have a break from the internet too..we all need times likes that sometimes!

    MemoriesOfTimesPast

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing outfit sweety! I m following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you visit my blog and follow back if you want! :)

    xxx

    http://bygthoughts.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this outfit. Shirt is perfect! :) http://ivonalovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing!! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete