Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Minty Picnic

Minty Picnic

I got this dress while I was in Zurich as I forgot to pack a dress for our anniversary celebration *excuses* Peter pan collar always holds a special place in my heart. Thus I just couldn't resist buying this dress ^^

I would definitely wear this outfit to a picnic if I ever have a picnic. The weather is horrible lately. It varies between scorching hot, thunderstorm or heavy smog. As a result, I am nursing a terrible flu now.

I walked up & down the flight of stairs a couple of time just so we could get a nice shot of me..... walking. I tend to look very unnatural & stiff when I try to strike a pose for the camera thus I thought the best way to overcome this is to snap photos of me in motion.

Minty Picnic

I hadn't been wearing socks with heels for a long while now. This time round, I put on the socks for more practical reason than aesthetic purpose. My feet was feeling kinda sore from shopping in my 15cm Loubies. Silly me. I'm not ever going to ever attempt that ever again. Hahaha. Thus the socks served like a cushion between my feet & heels.


H&M dress. No brand bag & bracelets from HK local stores. Socks & Heels from Japan.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

23 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! Love this color on you, it looks great!
    Elyse demoiselleatomique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a pretty look, the dress looks gorgeous!

    www.fashionloving.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! Love the dress and the color plus the socks with the shoes.

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mint dress. Lovely blog, visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow via GFC and bloglovin and I will follow back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this dress is too cute to leave it in the shop! It looks great on you, I love the colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im still really loving mint at the moment! X

    Prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love peter pan collars! and mint color! this dress is too sweet!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    Enter to win a $75 gift card to Shabby Apple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mint is my favorite color of the summer right now. I am so glad that it is such a huge trend.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mint + oversized LV-inspired patterns? This dress completely steals my heart and you looks so cute in it. I know what you mean about socks cushioning shoes - I'm beginning to think the reason that whole trend started wasn't because us bloggers were fashion-forward but because we just didn't want to have sore feet :P

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow :)
    amazing style and outfit :)
    I love your mint dress :)

    I follow your blog now :)

    visit my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful dress!!!:-) love the shoes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo lovley!!!
    Youor dress is incredibly pretty!
    But i really love your shoes and bag as well! :)
    xxx

    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable dress!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so amazing! Great style! I love the dress. Hope we can follow each other. :)

    McRon Neall<3

    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The dress is so pretty.. and so is the one wearing it.. I saw your previous posts too... waahhh.. those outfits are too cute.. or I guess, you're making them look so good..

    http://lavender-bliss.net/

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha nooo, there is always a good reason to buy a new dress! especially if it's as cute as this one :) you always wear the colour mint so well! haha we're the opposites- I tend to look stiff when I'm doing "candid" things like walking down the stairs. I tried doing those sorts of "caught off-guard" poses but my bf said I should just stop lol. and the bag!!! so, so super cute. wonderful outfit from you yet again :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely :) the colour of your dress is gorgeous! xo

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous dress! Mint has looked so good on you this Spring/Summer. Just wanted to say thanks for following my blog so faithfully. It really means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pretty blue and white pastels! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete