Friday, August 17, 2012

Butterflies & Candies

Butterflies & Candies

I know. I know. Yet another butterflies print apparel. Hope you aren't bored with the prints yet. After my Zara butterflies print top, I'm hooked and spurred on a butterflies frenzy. Hahaha.

Butterflies & Candies

This is a V-neck dress but the prints on the back of the dress is way nicer than its front thus I decided to wear the dress back to front :P

If you hadn't noticed, I am growing out my hair. It is totally shapeless and hideous now. Basically, every morning I woke up looking like a homeless beggar. Thus, I am wearing this top-knot hairstyle a lot lately.

Butterflies & Candies
Don't you think the rhinestones look like pink candies? ^^


No brand dress. H&M necklace, bracelet & belt. Miu Miu bag. Christian Louboutin shoes.


P/S: I am featured in an article on Chictopia - 5 Ways to Rock a Leather Skirt. Fall is around the corner thus you may wanna get some tips on ways to rock a leather skirt. Check out the article :) Have a fabulous weekend!!

Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

23 comments:

  1. this is the sweetest dress ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful set ;-)

    _
    bloo90fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely dress! Butterflies and flowers mixed together! Love it!
    You look perfect;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress !!!! u look so fresh with this sweet and lovely outfit

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is beautiful :D I love butterflies!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress looks so cute! I love your necklace as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goregeous!!love your dress and necklace, so beautiful^^
    i laughed when reading' homeless beggar', at least u are a fashionable, stylish beggar XP
    btw, long time no see >< as i'm busy with 6 working days in a female garment wholesale shop in SSP this month... i strongly experienced that working is much much harder than going to skl...

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do look like candies, and I love it haha.
    I have a bracelet that everyone says looks like chocolate XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pattern on the dress is so beautiful!!! You look lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress, I love it!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, the awkward phase of hair growth. It's the worst! Don't worry one bit if folks get "tired" of seeing butterfly print. If it's your favorite, then wear it every day darn it! Hehe. Thanks so much for your latest comment. Meant a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love butterfly prints too! Beautiful dress!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never get bored of a butterfly print! This dress is beautiful, I was a little bit sad when I scrolled down and saw it didn't have a brand because I love it so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your outfit looks amazing and you are very beautiful. maybe we can follow each other if you like :)) keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous look! Every outfit on your blog is stunning, I'm your newest follower and I'm looking forward to seeing more beautiful posts!

    www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the butterfly print! The necklace is so perfect with the dress :)

    Chloe
    http://thesweetlysour.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty dress~~ I think the pink rhinestones do look like candies!! (Reminds me of Sugus if you know what it is)

    Good luck with growing out your hair!!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog is great! And I love your dress!

    X
    http://losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  19. elegant and chic!



    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow I love butterflies so I really think this dress is super pretty! love how you've styled it, you look amazing :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete