Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pink Butterflies

Pink Butterflies

Hub wanted a day off from being my camera man & I was very much obliged. I am feeling the strain and am kinda tired of taking outfit photos every weekend. I think my up & coming 2 weeks vacation would do me good. Freshen my mind & open my heart for new inspiration.

Pink Butterflies

However, before we stepped out of our house, Hub fetched the camera.

Me: I thought there is no photo taking today?
Hub: But you are all dressed up.
Me: Do you expect me to go out in my pj?

I know pj is my preferred attire, I practically live in my pj when I am home. But does he actually think I would go out in my pj? During winter months yes, but wrapped under a trench coat! Only to make a quick run to the grocery store. Really. Hahaha.

Pink Butterflies

I tied my hair into a high pony tail with my fringe swept back as the weather is just way too hot now. I tried to do a high bun but couldn't as my hair is too layered :( Btw, I french braided the back of my hair so I didn't have to secure the stray ends with pins. We took a few photos but they didn't show up well. Oh well...

I am wearing this Zara butterflies print top a lot and this is already its third appearance on this blog! And it is definitely going on a vacation with me too! *sheepish smile*

You can checkout the other 2 outfits here & here.

Pink Butterflies
H&M candy bracelets, no brand bubblegum pink satchel & cat ring.


Pink Butterflies
H&M black & turquoise heels.


No brand collar necklace.


Zara Top. H&M shorts, bracelets & shoes. No brand collar necklace, bag, ring from HK local stores.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

36 comments:

  1. You husband is so cute!! He is a great cameraman!! I saw the blue version of this top on sale at Zara the other day but they don't have this one anymore TT^TT By the way, I live in my pajamas too. As long as I am in my house, I am in my pajamas. lol

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! and those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute! I love all the colors and omg your shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this top!!! and it goes perfectly with this cute collar necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those shoes so badly :) Turquoise shoes are something that I want so badly for summer

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, those heels are perfect!!! oh man I wish I had H&M near me :(

    I totally understand about being tired of taking pictures every weekend, especially when there's no inspiration! your hub is amazing for understanding that blogging is important :) mine does too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha!!! You hubby is like mine!! I love your blouse and the heels are perfection!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've a lovely blog. Enter my Dior Giveaway! xo
    Dior Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha...men...
    I absolutely know what you mean. I just dress up for going out, too. :D If it's a lazy day I could wear comfy clothes like my pj all day raund.
    Really love your butterfly shirt!

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely, lady like outfit...love the pastel colours and your shoes are so so hot!
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit and little story :P
    love your shoes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that butterfly top, so pretty!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a beautiful smile :) Great outfit! :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this one! The butterfly print is one of my favorite tops that you have (I may come and steal it) :b Haha, that and your fabulous shoes! Goodness, those are just too cute. I love the minty blue color

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're always so pretty better then a model :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blouse and the heels? Just fab, dear! beautiful as always!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look soooooo cute!. love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The shirt is adorable and looks great with the collar necklace. I love those shoes too!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh I was just looking at these shoes on the h&m website, they look even more lovely on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAHAHA d'AWWW you and your husband are so cute!!!! guys can be such airheads sometimes but ya gotta love them!
    and as per usual, i LOVE your outfit! it's so light and carefree! you wear the butterfly shirt so well! def a versatile summer piece!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous photos! You look so pretty. Now following you!

    xo,
    Courtney
    GirlAvantGarde

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha, Like for non shotting day you look amazing!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are away so cute and look fresh, following your log now. Just discovered you from chictopia.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you everyone <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous! I love the colors!

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. pretty colors


    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahhh I love this, the butterfly print blouse is super cute you look so lovely and summery

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so cute with the pony tail! very cute outfit. waiting for your new look! :)

    ReplyDelete