Thursday, June 14, 2012

Floral & Turquoise

Floral & Turquoise

While I am in search of a chic pair of floral print pants that flatters my small frame, I found this pair of floral print shorts at Zara! It’s love at first sight and I am glad it fits well on me. Nonetheless the search for a good pair of floral pants is still on.

I am still madly infatuated with the aquamarine colour palette – mint, turquoise and teal. Love love love. Therefore, I bet you will be seeing more of such colour palette from me :)

Floral on floral is really big this season. This is kinda floral on floral too, a more subtle take? This blouse is c/o sheinside.com and I have worn it in "Colour Me".

Floral & Turquoise

Coincidentally, all the turquoise accessories are from H&M (necklace, belt & clutch)! Hahaha! I think I have been spending too much time at H&M!! And yellow pop from my nails again ^^

Floral & Turquoise

This season, most of the floral pants & shorts are either black or white base. I like that my Zara floral shorts has a mint base! Okay, I am officially a crazy mint woman now. I can't seem to resist anything mint! -.-"

Sweet lace blouse c/o sheinside.com. Zara floral shorts. H&M necklace, belt & clutch. No brand fox ring and shoes from HK local store.


Collar Necklace Giveway!!!

Collar Necklace Giveway!!!

Collar Necklace Giveway!!!


This giveaway is open to worldwide readers with free shipping!


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

36 comments:

  1. Really beutifull combination! blouse shorts! beutifull! im fallowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love it, especially floral shorts!

    malamajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous outfit !!!! the colors of the accesories really pop and so fresh and so summer !!!!
    xoxo kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it .. so beautiful ..
    very stylish!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Those shorts are gorgeous, and the turquoise accessories look awesome :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a beautiful, stylish and feminine look! I love how you've incorporated the three biggest trends of this summer: floral print, pastel and lace! Great job girl!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!! so gorgeous!! I saw this top from sheinside <3
    I really love their collection and clothes! :) the top looks great on you and you did a perfect match up with the floral shorts! <3

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable blouse and floral shorts >w<
    mint is really beautiful,can't stop loving it//
    i think u are already addicted to this color lol
    and i love the way u wore this necklace with this blouse^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shorts and the blouse!!!beautiful outfit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVEEEE this! Been lusting those shorts for weeks now, i need to go to sara and try them on :) You look great!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous pairing!! the floral and mint are some of my faves of the season

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another outfit to die for!!!
    I totally in love with your blouse!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you put the best outfits together I have to say :)

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous shorts!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!! I love the base of blue in this outfit those floral shorts are divine on you!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shorts are simply gorgeous and you are so pretty!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  17. girl!!! i am loving this outfit so much, everything about it is PERFECT!

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors to use as an accent in an outfit! Great skirt.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  19. those shorts are absolutely amazing! i love this look so much :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a lovely post, I love your blog¡¡
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: http://loscaprichosdediana.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. love that lace top!! your top even has floral detail. you matched these pieces so well!! you look wonderful!! and thanks dear :)

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a pretty outfit, I love how you've kept the colours of minty green and white consistent, you look so put together and stylish!

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the shorts and the whole outfit is beautiful! nothing wrong with being a crazy mint lady as the colour looks so good on you:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow I cannot get enough of your look! U are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous shorts! Liking them with the matching bag and belt.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love those shorts on you!! All the accessories that you got from H&M are great, I can't wait for H&M to be available where I live (soon I heard!!!!).

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. This outfit is so beautiful, the top and the shorts are both so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. thank you everyone for the lovely comments. i truly appreciate them <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look adorable, as usual!

    operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are adorable! I absolutely adore your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. It is very beautiful look! This outfit is bright, fresh, gentle.

    ReplyDelete