Sunday, June 17, 2012

Floral On Floral

Floral On Floral

Please pardon my extremely pose-y shot as this is the only photo that shows the entire outfit clearly :P I admire those bloggers who could look so relax & effortless in their outfit photos. I have been taking outfit photos for a year now, but I still feel very lost in front of the camera.

Floral On Floral

This is my romantic take on floral on floral. Both the Pull & Bear floral cotton bustier and H&M floral skirt were last year purchases. By the way, the latter was from H&M kids section during their sale ^^

I kept everything else simple since mixing different floral prints are very loud (in my humble opinion) and especially more so on a tiny person like me.

Floral On Floral

I also styled my hair differently. I flipped my hair upside down & worked a french braid from my nape all the way up. Then I gathered the rest of my hair and secured with a rubber band. I also teased my hair a little to make my hair ponytail fluffier & messier. Finally, I put on twin silver-wired hairband to finish off the look.

As you can see from the photos, my hair ends are extremely damaged & dry. Hence, I am giving my beloved curling tong a break. I have been diligently applying camellia oil to my hair for a few weeks now, and I could feel the difference in my hair texture. It's definitely less dry now.


Pull & Bear bustier. H&M skirt, belt & hairband. Armani Exchange clutch. Marc By Marc Jacob necklace. No brand shoes from HK local store.


Collar Necklace Giveway!!!

Collar Necklace Giveway!!!

Collar Necklace Giveway!!!


This giveaway is open to worldwide readers with free shipping!


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

39 comments:

  1. I think it looks lovely the combination of the different prints and the hair style is really pretty and compliments the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you rock this floral on floral outfit !!!!! i dont think i can carry it ...hihi!!!!!
    the hair do is cute yet pretty !!!! i did it once on me but i prefer my hair down ...lol
    xoxo kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet outfit..love the mixing of two floral prints!

    x edina
    SunshowerLover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this floral skirt is so beautiful :) I am a big fan of your outfits :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this mix and match!!! That skirtis to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply adore this skirt, it's so beautiful and romantic!!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mixed floral prints! so pretty!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit your hair looks so nice here!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your floral dressit's lovely. This is my first visit on your blog you do a great job.
    xo
    Laia
    http://city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look gorgeous my Dear!!!love this look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clahs of floral pattern and your lovely hair.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really adore these gorgeous prints and colours. You look marvelous dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! Your hairstyle is so nice! And as for feeling lost in front of the camera, you are not alone my dear! haha :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos and lovely blog! Do you want to follow each other?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    Thanks so much!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this look- i love the different floral patterns together! and those shoes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just too cute! You rocked the print mixing trend. I still have yet to find the perfect floral prints to put together, but you've inspired me :)

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  17. like this.. :) http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful!Love This top and skirt!!
    I like it!
    хх

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your outfit, you look absolutely darling! and the braid is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!! Beautiful!!! WE follow you now!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. me encantan¡¡ que bonitos quedan juntos¡¡ ademas de unos colores que combinados quedan muy finos¡¡ mil besosss

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the combination of two floral prints in this look! Neutral accessories add just a right amount of sophistication!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your hair seriously looks like it was professionally done. You look beyond beautiful. The best you have ever looked.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty look! I just found your blog and can't wait to follow along!

    xo,
    Courtney
    http://girlavantgarde.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. awww so sweet and pretty :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The two prints really compliment each other! Cute post

    Do check out my blog & follow if you like : ) :
    A little More Love

    & follow the Facebook page : ):
    A little More Love Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the floral prints mix and match. I wish I knew how to do it so beautifully like you. I love your hairstyle too!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. really cute look with the floral prints!
    check out our blog, we love to know your opinion!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank you everyone for the lovely comments. I appreciate every single comments.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh myyy. your skirt way to lovely..

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. dw, I feel the same way when taking photos. I really love your bustier, how much is it?

    xx
    Nicole
    http://nicolelikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't remember how much it was. i bought it last year, don't think it's available at the store anymore. xoxo

      Delete