Thursday, June 7, 2012

Butterflies & Collar

Butterflies, Mint & Yellow

I'm giving away a brand new piece of this white rhinestones collar necklace.
Click here to participate.


Butterflies, Mint & Yellow

This outfit is a remix of the separates in previous outfits that I posted recently. That’s the good thing about separates, the outfit possibilities are almost unlimited. It’s only limited to one’s imagination as well as one’s willingness to explore & experiment. To me, fashion is about having fun exploring & experimenting.

Of course I still love my dresses. Though they are not as “flexible” as separates, they are my life-savers on days when I have no mood to dress up or when I am running too late to mix-and-match an outfit. The latter always seems to be the case :P

I love silver & gold belts. They are just as versatile as nude & brown belts but they look more interesting due to their metallic pigments. I used to have a silver one but I wore it so often that it finally gave way :( I am so happy I managed to find this gold belt at H&M.

Zara sheer butterflies print top. H&M gold skinny belt. No brand mint skirt, envelope clutch & shoes from HK local stores.


Collar Necklace Giveway!!!

Collar Necklace Giveway!!!

Collar Necklace Giveway!!!


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

23 comments:

  1. hey dear.. pretty... pretty top...
    following you now...
    hope you follow back :)

    http://lovinplatform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and the skirt, so pretty and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! top from Zara is so pretty :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit! The top is so whimsical and pretty!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowow!!!Stunning my love!!!!so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your top! Super cute

    Sincerely,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit, the top and the skirt are so beautiful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look, love the colours and your heels are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top from Zara is really pretty, I love how colourful it is!! Your bow bracelet is so cute.

    Thank you for your compliment on Hiro. He is actually much more photogenic compared to his siblings. ^0^

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't know what to say because I just love everything in this outfit!!! Perfect combo!!

    xoxo, Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely!!!!!
    I do love your style, so sweet and feminine!
    That skirt is super pretty!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgsh, I absolutely love this outfit! The butterfly print blouse is just too cute, and the mint pleated skirt is beautiful <3

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that blouse! And the skirt, and the collar!!! OMG I love everything!!!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am in love with ur blog!
    u are just perfect!:D
    wanna follow each other?
    i d really appreciate it pretty

    Visit my Blog

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. u look smarter in this outfit xp love the colour tone!
    and i found that your photos are more and more beautiful^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie <3 i'm happy to know that my photos are improving ^^

      xoxo
      mochaccinoland

      Delete
  16. i really really love ur blog..Im following u now.

    Hope to c u on blog too.

    Love,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you everyone for the lovely comments. i appreciate them very much. love ya.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such a perfect style ! Love every looks :)
    Follow you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely outfit
    great shirt

    I am following you via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete