Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Blush

Summer Blush

We took this set of outfit photos right after a heavy rain. Little did I know that all the mosquitoes would come out to play!! My legs were badly bitten by these nasty mosquitoes and I am still nursing the bites 4 days later.

My body reacts violently to mosquito bites. Some of the lesions swelled to area size of my fist!! No kidding. Now they all look bruises all over my legs :(

Summer Blush

This is a simple outfit for hot humid summer days. The materials of the blouse & shorts are both light and breathable. I love the drop shoulder design of this floral blouse. It’s modest yet feminine. This blouse will go well with jeans, denim shorts & denim skirt too. It's a dressier & comfy alternative to our good ol' tees.

Summer Blush

I also love the scallops trimmings on this pair of shorts. I think they make the shorts cuter ^^ I bought this pair of shorts last year at a local store before I headed to Hokkaido for our anniversary celebration. Thus, I was quite surprised to find them on an online store again. Maybe shorts like this one never go out of style??? Mmm...

Summer Blush

There are lotsa drop shoulder/ off shoulder blouses out there, but what make this drop shoulder blouse a little more unique than others is its collar! How often do you come across a shoulder/ off shoulder blouse with a collar??! :)

And I just realized everything in this outfit is brand-less and all were from HK local stores!!! ^^ That is what I love most about Hong Kong! The shopping is just so incredible! :D

Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

30 comments:

  1. So beautiful!Super pretty!!!<333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow, you look gorgeous!
    I'm so jealous about your shopping possibilities.

    Love,
    Evamaria

    http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a pretty doll in this beatyful soft colour!

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very girly and cute look! so pretty!! :) that sucks about the mosquitoes..those awful little buzzers :|

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it. :) http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bouse is soooo adorable! And I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shirt and shorts, they are so pretty :) I have mosquito bites, I live near a river and am always getting bitten in the summer! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your bag and blouses,the collar makes it more adorable,REALLY!!
    btw,i truly understand what u feel when those annoying mosquitoes biting or staying on feet, because i just feel the same as i was playing tennis right after the rain...
    so these day i wear jeans or leggings... such a exhausting task:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this week, i have 2 new bites on my hands T T why are there so many mosquitoes this summer?!!

      Delete
  9. omg,super love your blog.
    following you now.
    mind to follow back my blog?thanks ♥

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!! I love the softness and delicacy of the fabrics, the hang so well on you and the shapes are so lovely and feminine....I could go on forever! You look effortlessly glamorous as always!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just too beautiful for words I love it, so delicate and elegant xxx dream girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with your shorts and bag!
    You look so lovely!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why are all your clothes so pretty?
    I'd be more than happy to take the clothes you throw away LOL

    That little bag is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u are too cute!!! ^^ i am really happy that you like my clothes :D

      Delete
  14. Everything is perfect in this outfit!!! madly in love with your shorts, so pretty!

    xoxo, Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the colors of this outfit. So sweet :D You look like a little princess!


    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty!!
    love the whole outfit,and this shoes is
    to die for haha
    Have an amazing day beautiful
    xoxo
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, gorgeous mix of pinks! I love those shorts, they're so pretty <3
    Sorry about the mosquitoes though :/

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit! Love your shoes! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. this outfit is so girly and so me!!!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty pretty shorts! So feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your outfits darling. I want all of the things you wear! X

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the top and the woven bag. Mosquitos bites are so annoying >-<

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all you are wearing, but the little bag and the shorts are my favourites!!❤❤❤

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you everyone for the sweet comments <333 have a great week ahead!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  25. I saw your pictures on lookbook. I admire your style so I'm following you :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete