Thursday, May 24, 2012

Minty

Minty

Mint gotta be my favourite colour at the moment. It's just so soothing & fresh. I'm always a fan of aquamarine. I used to buy all shades of aquamarine eyeshadows. LOL! Though I still kept most of these eye shadows, I don't use them anymore. My makeup is a lot more subdue these last couple of years.

Minty

I got this mint pleated skirt for HK$50 (US$6.50). I was delighted and very please with myself for scoring yet another bargain till the pleats started to disappear on me! This is my only skirt whereby the pleats vanish with time upon wear :( I guess my hunt for an affordable mint skirt is still on.

Despite the vanishing pleats, I have worn this skirt a few times already as I just love the colour so much.

Did you notice my heart-shape hair clip? I posted a close-up of this hair clip on my facebook page. It is encrusted with bling bling crystals. We didn't take close up photos for this outfit as it started to rain even before we could wrap up.

Minty


Sheer floral blouse from chicwish.com. H&M gold skinny belt. No brand love ring, hair clip, bag & shoes from local stores.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt! (:

    Giveaway @ my blog! (:

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/05/mochi-beaucoup-iphone-case-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. just discovered your blog, your style is adorable! :)

    following! :)

    GIVEAWAY – friendship bracelet
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely color combo!
    I love it from the head to toe


    <3 Una

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour is so very pretty! It so sad that the pleats are disappearing >_< Good luck with finding more affordable pretty skirts.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love mint green:) the skirt is so pretty, even if the pleats disappeared completely it's worth wearing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely amazing!!
    Great taste beautiful :)
    xoxo
    http://www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit! i adore that skirt and those shoes are gorgepus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifull!!!
    Love your skirt and top!
    xxx

    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. it really is a lovely color!! you mixed everything so well here. very pretty details :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is perfect, love the skirt! You are so pretty!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's such a cute outfit!

    Hope you can check my latest outfit post! Wait for you!

    xoxo

    www.timelessismore.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit! The skirt and the shoes are amazing! :)

    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. your bag is so cute! love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the bag and the skirt!
    I'm having a mint phase right now too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. this outfit is beautiful! love the mint!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that skirt is so lovely :)
    cute outfit as always!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a bargain
    purchase, that
    skirt! You look
    lovely ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally love mint as well these days! :D the matching bag is so perfect with the skirt <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mint green has always been a favorite color and that skirt is beyond adorable. I also love the bag! looking good.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you gals for the lovely comments. love ya.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  21. wonderful skirt!!! in love with your bag!!!following you now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful skirt!!! in love with your bag!!!following you now:-)

    ReplyDelete