Monday, May 7, 2012

Marilyn & Kitties

Marilyn & Kitties

Oh my gosh!! I am so in love with Becky B. Wardrobe's latest collection!! All the pastel laces and eyelets collars are making my heart swoons. This collection is designed by the shop owner, Carrie, thus you won't find it anywhere else except at Becky B. Wardrobe.

I got this kitties print skirt at a local store. Even though I am not a cat person, I just can't resist cats print apparels. So much for my resolution to try to dress more matured. Hahaha! Oopsie.

Did you notice I braided my fringe? ^^ My fringe is in a growing out mess and it irritates my eyes. Thus, instead of just pinning it down, I decided to make it a little fancier with a tiny french braid.

Marilyn & Kitties

Just look at the double peter-pan collars, aren't they just so cute & pretty!! This top is so up my alley. I should have taken a close up of the buttons too! The phrase "cute as a button" wasn't made up out of thin air you know ;)


Blouse c/o Becky B. Wardrobe. Ingni belt. Skirt, bag, shoes & socks from local stores.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

20 comments:

  1. Marilyn goes so well with just about everythin.
    Love your gorgeous skirt.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Looks gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit you look so lovely! I absolutely adore you and your blog!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lace top goes really well with the skirt and the belt! and where did you get your bag!? (I'm a little obsessed with Paris) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's from a local store, Recycle at Sheung Wan in Hong Kong. xoxo

      Delete
  5. That lace top is so romantic! ANd I love the way you have styled it with that skirt!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! The shoes are so pretty

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love this style and it suits you
    And this bag is amazing, j'adore
    Kiss
    Nores
    http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you always have the cutest outfits! Pretty top and fun skirt! And thanks too :)

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look beautiful, such a lovely outfit! the blouse is so pretty and i love your bag:) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment! How cute is that? Kitties on a skirt! Hmmm... I think there is another "kitty print" currently at H&M! Hope you visit my blog again. I follow you for a while, maybe you want to follow me too?

    Greetings from Bonn
    Daria
    www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ♥beautiful*** I love the pic that u are looking at the camera>w<
    the top is adorable!!
    how did u that braid the fringe?! ♥i love that,amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie <3 for the braided fringe, i part my fringe then i braid it loosely into a french braid taking in a little bit of hair at a time. afterward, i pull & tug the braid into a side-swept fringe and secure it with a bobby pin.

      Delete
  12. This outfit is so cute!! Adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the peter pan
    collar and lovelove
    that Marilyn Monroe
    bag!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the skirt and that top is amazing. This is such an adorable look! you look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cutee outfits..
    sweet pic

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable outfit!
    I love your style!

    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you ladies <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  18. That blouse is SO cute and SO you! And I don't like cats either but that skirt is too cute!
    I love your braided fringe, I just can't seem to learn to make a french braid even if I try again and again, hahaha!

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete