Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cherry Lemonade

Cherry Lemonade

This was taken during the long Easter break. I know Easter has long gone, some time I am just THAT SLOW at updating my blog. I didn’t want to curl my hair with curling tong over the entire Easter break as it was raining cats & dogs every day. It’s a miracle that we could even take an outfit photo.

With such high humidity, my tonged curls would straighten within minutes I stepped out of my house thus I didn’t bother. With the help of lotsa styling products, I gathered my hair into a high pony tail and then twist it into a messy bun.

I am a very neat person generally. And some time my obsession of trying to make everything clean, neat & tidy drive the people around me nuts. Yes, I have OCD. Hahaha.

However, the only thing that I don’t like to be neat is my hair. I feel that neat hair doesn’t suit my eccentric personality. I like my hair wild & messy even when in pony tail or bun. Though my bun didn’t appear very messy in the photos but it was messy in real life.

Btw, it's all my real hair!!! Though my hair is short, with some teasing and lotsa hairspray, I still managed to achieve a big messy bun on head ^^


Pull & Bear peter-pan collar top. H&M lace skirt. H&M cherries socks. Bershka silver heels. Prada hot pink purse.



Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

19 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous :) ,love the lace Skirt ,you wear it so cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are beautiful & I adore the bag and the skirt.

    S., The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super gorgeous, I am starting to love yellow, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have the same taste..
    LACE LOVER..
    hahahaha..
    love your bunny hair..
    lovely look

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt and heels! and the colours of your outfit are great:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love yellow on you

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!
    This yellow/lace combination is very chic!
    Follow you! ;)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherry lemonade is such a cute blog title!! I don't think I have seen your hair up ever since i started reading your blog!! You look great!! That pink purse is gorgeous by the way!!

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is perfect in this outfit!!!! You look fab! Love skirt, socks and the shoes!

    Alessia


    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  10. The socks are so cute! I love how feminine, cute and pretty your style is. It's so unique and totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that skirt is beyond lovely on you! i love this outfit!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweetsweet oufit*
    can't believe that big messy bun was only your own hair,good technique!!
    I wish to see more different hair style from u^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is such a darling! The polka dots socks and heels are the cutest combination!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the high messy bun look on you! :) it looks so neat and is really the perfect thing for hot weather. I hate the feeling of hair sticking to the back of your neck! The lace detail on the skirt is sooo lovely <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is wonderful, I love it! And I love how your hair looks in that bum!
    Also I'm in love with your porcelain skin *O*

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you ladies for the lovely comments <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my fav outfit of u !!!!! hope i can get this skirt in HM soon :D

    ReplyDelete