Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Candy Laces

Candy Laces

I have never dressed in so much pastels and laces till this spring & summer. I always have a soft spot for pastels but I used to restrict them to accessories, stationery, nail polishes and eye shadows. I was afraid of appearing too saccharine sweet as there is nothing sweet about me. I guess, as one grows older, perspective changes too.

This lace blouse is c/o beckybwardrobe.com's summer collection. I like how this blouse exudes a romantic vintage vibe with its elegant keyhole neckline and classic peter-pan collar.

Candy Laces

I paired this vintage-inspired outfit with a candy pink satchel to avoid looking too warp in time. If you like lace on lace outfits, you may wanna check out my the other outfit here.

Beckybwardrobe.com is now giving away one exclusive top to my reader. Click here to particpate.


Candy Laces

Readers are also entitled to free shipping, discount and free necklace with this code "BBWfreeSprisca".
More details here if you are interested.


Lace blouse c/o beckybwardrobe.com. Forever 21 lace skirt. H&M hairclip. Shoes from Japan. No brand bag & socks from local stores.


BBW Giveaway

BBW Giveaway

BBW Giveaway



Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

28 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, apparently we are very alike, I'm not sweet at all either, but someone would think that by my clothes.
    I'm in love with that bag, I really really love it! I've been looking for a cute pink bag for a while now, and while I got one, is not the colour I was hoping it to be, but this one is perfect! <3

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that bag is the cutest thing ever. Love that you wear your sandals with pretty socks.

    Hugs,
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is truly gorgeous!!! Everything is perfect in this outfit and you look fab!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love vintage romantic. I just noticed we have the same skirt! I posted in my previous post. I love how you styled it with the lace peter pan collar top!! LOVE it!

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! Loving your top and skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah you're always so stylish and cute.
    Great outfit
    Kiss
    Nores

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colours and a beatyful combination with the pink bag!

    Daria from www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so pretty and feminine. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, as always ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderfully put together the colours suit you so perfectly!
    dimples
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet outfit! you're always looking perfectly lovely:) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely adorable!
    Love everything in your outfit!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honestly when do you not look adorable! I love this look, you look great as always. I'm also loving your bag! perfect shade of pink.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a pretty outfit, I love the colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fun outfit!:))
    -a blogger from finland

    http://suklaisiaunelmia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable bag. you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is such a sweetheart! You are so good with layering laces and look amazingly good!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love! I don't think you look too sweet, just classy and vintage. I love your shoes as well, so cute with those ankle socks! Great blog xox

    --Char xx

    http://fyeahtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pastels look great on you.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are right you do look very sweet in this outfit!! but sometimes it can be nice going a little outside your comfort zone and trying something you might not normally wear, either way its look really great on you :)

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful and sweet !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  24. So girly!! love it!
    just discovered your blogs and it is so nice!
    like to follow each other? i hope so! we could stay in contact!!
    I already follow you on GFC and BL!
    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete