Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer Peaches

Summer Peaches
I bought this dress from H&M Conscious Collection. It’s made of 100% organic cotton except for the skirt lining. I love the colour and the lace bodice. It also has a teeny sewn-in can-can for that subtle pouf. The patterns on the skirt reminds me of beautiful icing on a wedding cake ^^ I couldn’t believe it’s only HK$199 (US$25)!! I think it’s perfect for summer.

Summer Peaches
It was no mean feat balancing on one stiletto especially for a clumsy person like me. I was trying the fairytale one leg kick. Hahaha! I have been trying really hard to make my photos look more interesting, but I hope I don't appear that I am trying too hard.

I got this bag from a local store, Recycle, that sell bags & household storages made from recycled materials. It's not very practical as a bag but it's a good prop for taking photos and storing little knick knacks at home :)

The summer heat is on despite the constant rain & thunderstorm. I am melting in this heat. Can't imagine how hot it's going to get in the coming months. Definitely not looking forward to it. I'm missing the wonderful cool weather already.

H&M dress. Zara Heels. Georg Jensen daisy necklace. No brand belt & bag.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

22 comments:

  1. wow! stunning!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so beautiful with that adorable dress and that cute hat case!!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress..im smitten i wana go to H&m tommorow..you look like a goddess i swear btw..that bag is a statement..awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww yes same shoes! Hehe This sandals are for bloggers haha

    You look lovely as usual

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic wearing this dress. I tried it on, too, but on me it was terrible! :D

    Greetings from Bonn
    Daria
    www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is so pretty and I love the bag, I think it would make a lovely vanity case :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cute as always prisca ! absolutely love the bag it's so unique and interesting! don't worry, you don't look like you're trying too hard at all! I wish i can balance like that with those shoes!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. IT IS perfect for summer, that dress! Oh I can't wait to visit Hong Kong again for a shopping excursion. but I can't get over your bag, its super cute!!!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love those shoes and dress! you look so cute as always!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet*it definitely suits summer*
    your bag is so cute,just like a mini suitcase! La Tour Eiffel & Marilyn Monroe>w<
    btw,,is the store called Recycle the;] me ?
    slightly remembered i've been there once

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very fairytale-ish, so pretty!!!
    Here the weather is still a little cold and rainy, but I'm scared of summer here is suffocating!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous you. I adore your bag, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours! You always look like a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is really pretty! I love the outfit. The dress is so cute and those shoes are fantastic. you look amazing. I gotta pin this look on my pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you nana <3 it's such an honour :D

      Delete
  15. beautiful dres....what a refreshing look for summer.
    it's soooooooooooo amazing hon'!

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful and chic look!
    I am loving that bag...so pretty!:)

    take a peek at my blog and maybe we could follow each other?:)

    http://www.shubhisrevels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. so pretty!!! missed all of your gorgeous looks dear! :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look lovely, dear!<3


    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The dress is of such a great colour!! I am loving peach and orange hues in embrace of the scorching tropical weather.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete