Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Romantic Punk

Romantic Punk

I paired this sheer peter pan collar polka dots top and faux leather rivets skirt for a romantic punk look. And then topped it off with a garter tights for a little playfulness.

Peter pan collar, rivets and faux leather may deem to be an unlikely combination but I think the pouf skirt somehow makes it work. Or so I hope.

Romantic Punk

You could probably tell by now that I love to wear tights with fancy designs ^^ I feel that these type of tights can instantaneously spruce up an otherwise plain outfit. However, there is also a risk of being seen as over-the-top or tacky. I guess, everything in life is about striking a balance, be it fashion, diet or lifestyle. And I hope I am able to achieve the balance.

Romantic Punk

Hub complaint that my pictures/ poses are very boring as they always evolve around the same few poses. Hence, he took matter in his own hand by taking lotsa candid shots of me (see above photo on the right). Unfortunately, my face doesn't fare quite well in candid shots thus you only get to see my legs. Hahaha!

Romantic Punk

I found this silver clutch in one of my drawers recently while I was searching for a suitable bag to go with other outfit. The funny thing was I was complaining to gf that I need a silver clutch & I couldn't find one just a few days before. I am such a muddle head at times *sheepish smile*

Hype this look on lookbook.nu here.


Zara peter pan collar top. Romwe faux leather rivet punk skirt. No brand stockings. Armani Exchange clutch. Christian Louboutin pumps.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

18 comments:

  1. I'm loving the outfit :) Your tights are always so chick! I hardly find fashionable tights like these in my country :(
    Your hubby takes awesome pictures, by the way :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! SOOO great tights ! i love this skirt! stunning LOOK!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination! The tights are truly stunning. I definitely understand relying on the same poses over and over again, but hey if it works it works!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty skirt! (:

    xoxo
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic !
    tights and top are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha,,you and your man are so funny *sweet*
    looking forward to see your candid-like shots!!
    or u may try to make some animations lol
    this outfit is gorgeous!!
    and the tights are lovely♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE that leather skirt and your stockings - very sexy yet also feminine and girly :)

    http://fashioncherry.co/fashion-lookbook-free-people/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! love your outfit:) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tights are HOT, girl. I am loving this look on you. You are rocking it!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE everything about this outfit! Those stockings are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that this outfit is the perfect combination, I love wearing girly things with leather to give the look a bit of an edge. You look gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. the stockings are divine. very girly!
    btw i tried the Spainish resto u posted in the previous entry!

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you everyone for the lovely comments <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the mix of different styles and textures, and here you did it beautifully and chic! You look gorgeous, honey!

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    Join my giveaway, here

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm obsessed with fancy tights too, they just make an outfit in the easiest way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...