Thursday, April 26, 2012

Metallic // 502 Bad Gateway

Metallic
I am drawn to metallic colours & apparels lately that is kinda unusual of me. I have recently punk up a denim shirt and 2 pairs of shorts. Maybe there is a little rocker in me that I never knew. Wish we could take a better picture of this sweater. It's silver and has subtle metallic shimmers.

Metallic
Right after I posted this outfit on lookbook.nu, I lose access to lookbook.nu completely! It's really an epic FML moment. I was having 502 bad gateway problem on my iphone for the past week and finally I managed to gain access through my iphone again yesterday afternoon. I thought the bad gateway problem has been fixed. Little did I know that everything would crash down on me right after I clicked the post button on lookbook.

So right now, I can't access lookbook.nu on my macbook and iphone :/ It's too coincidental not to see it as a sign that the universe out there is telling me to stop lookbooking.

Metallic
Wearing this outfit, we went to the one & only sports equipments shop that I knew of in HK only to find out that it has now been taken over by Pret & Manger!!! I wanted to get a mini-stepper so I could exercise at home. I am so lazy to the extend that I wouldn't walk 5 minutes to the gym :X So I see this as a sign that someone up there is telling me to focus on what I am good at, that is, eating and forget about exercising.

If I saw this as a sign, then I shouldn't disregard the former as a sign. Pari Passu.

Metallic
Monki sweater. Romwe skirt. Armani Exchange clutch. Christian Louboutin heels. H&M hat & bracelets. Stradivarius necklace. No brand socks and rings.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt! I love the detailing. (:


    Check out my current giveaway? (:

    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/04/fox-house-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love your skirt!

    PRetty outfit..

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an annoying button and phone,if i were you i would collapse...:S
    this outfit's so cool,,u ROCKKKKK!!!!
    at first i thought the socks are a part of the shoes><
    btw, being lazy and no exercise would make u one step closer to be a granny lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. precisely!! i seriously must get my butt going :P

      Delete
  4. Stunning! Perfect Outfit ,you look gorgeous :)

    Lovely Greetings<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with your style; the combination of this kind of leather skirt, with the softness of this grey top, the metallic necklace and the hat is perfect.
    i'm following your beautiful blog

    Kiss
    nores
    http://hennesalittlebirdtoldme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am so sorry about lookbook, I hope you can fix it! And I am drooling over that skirt! I want it too!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful skirt and killer shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    You are so unique
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit..shows the edginess of your feminine styles..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the necklace!!

    memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt and the
    accessories ^^
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you like leather, me too! and louboutins ... mmmmmm my dream :)

    United Kingdom Of Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really, really love your blog. followed right away!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so sweet :) I adore all the darling details about your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning! your style is so amazing and gorgeous!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit, especially the skirt and the clutch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh that sucks! hope that error gets fixed because you have so many fans on LB. it would be such a shame to not be able to post there :( oh well at least I have all the pics on your blog to look at :) love the skirt btw. the studded detail is <33

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no no no, i don't have many fans over at LB. it was just frustrating that i lost access completely a few secs after i posted a new outfit on LB. but i'm glad i managed to gain assess to LB again yesterday. thank you sweetie <3

      Delete
  18. Hi dear!you look amazing!this is our new blog http://ateawithdabi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you lovelies for the comments <333

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit, especially the skirt is beatyful and I really like combinations with socks!

    Daria
    www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seriously? that just sucks. i hype your looks on lookbook.nu ... boo getaway error. anyway i love this whole look, the skirt is just perfect.

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you could fix that problem with lookbook, by now!
    You look great in these kind of outfits, just let your inner rocker self be, and enjoy! ;D

    ReplyDelete