Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Colours

Happy Colours
Bright colours elevate one's mood, don't you think so? I woke up feeling kinda blah for no particular reason. You know... one of those days like you have woken up from the wrong side of the bed. But after I put on this outfit, I feel a lot better. Therefore, I believe colours have a certain impact on one's mood.

Happy Colours
You know how much I like yellow. It's to the extend that my wardrobe is now kinda jaundice. LOL! And it's an open secret that I'm obsessed with collars esp. peter pan collars. Thus this top is very ME!! I got it from Pull & Bear not too long ago and I have already worn it twice!

This pair of colour-block heels is a recent purchase from Zara. I fell in love with them after seeing them on beautiful Adriana Gastélum on lookbook. I have already planned a few outfits in my head to wear with this pair of heels. Heehee.


Happy Colours
I rarely wear white shorts but this pair just captures my heart with its beautiful floral patterns on organza. It's unique and reminds me a little of the LV spring 2012 collection ^^ You can check out this pair of shorts at Becky B. Wardrobe.

Shorts c/o Becky B. Wardrobe. Pull & Bear top. Zara heels. Bershka bubble gum pink belt.


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

21 comments:

  1. yellow really is one of those colours that can lift your spirit. love the fresh, summery feel to your outfit! especially want those gorgeous white shorts :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours will definitely brighten up one's day!
    and the patterns on the shorts are truly adorable.
    x

    u rock this look!

    Find me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shorts, and I love love love your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous heels and shorts!! love the color of your top!! amazing!!mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look!!!!lovely shorts!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always sooooooooooo lovely
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shorts! and those shoes are just perfect! you look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the short.. and your shoes.. aaa
    want it too

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree that colours can brighten up one's mood. Yellow is definitely such a happy colour!!

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shorts, so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty are your shorts?! They're seem so delicate! And those heels are wicked!!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think clothes can really put you in better mood. In fact if I don't feeling great I do extra effort in dress up nice and that really helps :) You look lovely! love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, what a super cute outfit! You pull it off really well. And those shorts are so elegant! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. this look's so energetic♥!! can brighten up these few cloudy days:P
    and... congrats to you that finally return to be a young girl from a granny who have difficulties in balancing lol dont hit me when u see this!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you so much for the lovely comments <3

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also believe bright colours lift our mood, especially bright citric colours such as yellow or orange!
    Also, you look amazing and have wonderful legs! *O*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your short. It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete