Tuesday, April 10, 2012

El Pomposo

We go to El Pomposo for our tapas fix and when we are not having tapas, we will be tucking into their Spanish charcuterie platter. What cured meat is better than jamón ibérico? I can't think of any. I overheard somewhere that it's the caviar of all hams.

El Pomposo
cesar ensalada


El Pomposo
charcuterie platter


El Pomposo
And of course we always enjoy them with a jug of obligatory sangria (not in pictures).


El Pomposo
sunset at where we live



El Pomposo
3/F, R009, Civic Square, Elements,
1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
Tel: 2196 8123


Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

8 comments:

  1. Delicious, and brilliant photos.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you clearly live in a beautiful part of the world, if you have that view!

    I really like the colours of the first photo!

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.com

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tapas and Sangria for the win!!!!! And the picture of the sunset is so beautiful, looks like a painting.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, it looks delicious :) The last pic is beautiful!
    Thanks for your comment, I was in Primark and I think it is the best shop I have ever been in. Bought so many things! :) I will put them on my blog in near future :)

    http://laura-styling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the lovely comments ladies <333 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos, that looks so yummie! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should come to Spain, then! ;D

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    Join my giveaway, here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was in barcelona last july and really love it!!

      Delete