Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cream & Lace Rhapsody

Cream & Lace Rhapsody

I was covered in cream, laces and lipsticks in this outfit. Yes, lipsticks. This lipstick prints crop bodice is courtesy of Motel Rocks.

Even though in real life, I hardly wear lipsticks. I prefer lipbalms & lip glosses as I have terribly dry lips. Nonetheless, this is not going to stop me from wearing this cute lipsticks print crop bodice ;)

Cream & Lace Rhapsody

Lately, I am very much into romantic outfits. I seem to go through different phases of styles. At one period, it was preppy and now romantic. Hahaha. Do you go through fashion phases too?

The sweetheart neckline is flattering & sweet. It is even sweeter to know that it's handmade and hand printed. I love such personal touches. And this is also the reason why I prefer to make cards to buying them from the stores. Yes, I DIY cards from time to time since I was a teenager though I've never taken photos of any of my handcrafted cards. Why didn't I???

I found this sheer polka dots lace vest in my wardrobe by chance. I bought this a couple of years ago from FEP in Singapore but I'd totally forgotten about it till I was rampaging through my wardrobe 2 weeks ago. Lately, I have discovered quite a few "new" items from my wardrobe! LOL! I have this little suspicion that my wardrobe eats clothes & bags! ^^

Cream & Lace Rhapsody

Cream & Lace Rhapsody


Hype this look on lookbook.nu here.


Lipsticks print crop bodice c/o Motel Rocks. No brand sheer lace vest, tulle skirt & tights. Armani Exchange silver clutch. Bershka silver heels.


p/s: Today, I come across this tweet "Don't lose sight of why you're doing what you're doing." It's like a message for me. I definitely need to keep this mind.

Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

25 comments:

  1. Perfeito o look!


    beijos

    http://stopminas.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other?

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the lace and how delicate the outfit is! (:

    xoxo

    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and romantic! I love it!
    xx
    Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lipstick is definitely one of my favorite makeup items to wear, so naturally I'm drawn to this print. So cute! I love the way you've styled it too. I go through phases of style all the time, but I definitely try to make sure it's all "me".

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet post

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet outfit, love all the lace! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So romantic and so great!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, amazing and so sweet outfit! love all, it's beautiful <3 :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lace with the pattern underneath. It's an edgy take on the girly look.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! You seem to look like a doll in all your looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress! I love the red belt detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so pretty! & your outfits all look feminine & cute~ I'm loving your blog<3
    New reader here ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely gorgeous, my dear!! I love romantic outfit so much and this is super sweet!!! Your skirt is fab and I really adore your top :) And I also discovered few new pieces in my wardrobe :-)

    Kisses, Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow love this~ it's such a soft and delicate look!! your romantic looks are super cute!

    i must definitely go through fashion phases though more on a yearly basis. i try not to but i end up getting bored of my look eventually X_X

    haha no you're probably right! there is definitely a monster in the closet that eats clothes and bags...and then vomits them out hahaha!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the creamy colors!
    your outfits never fail!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is absolutely cute, feminine and flowy, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so adorable! i love it!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you so much for all the lovely comments. love ya.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, I love this! So feminine, and the print is a fun, unexpected touch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you paired this vest with the skirt! It looks like a super romantic dress from the 20s.

    ReplyDelete