Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust

This is my first hi-lo skirt. I love the way the skirt moves when I walk. For once I was hoping for a windy day but no wind at all when we took these photos -_______- So I improvised. I walked to & fro a million times to capture the movement of the skirt! Onlookers must thought I was a screw loose. Hahaha!

A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust


Knit top is from H&M and it has gold speckles all over it and they resemble fairy dust from a distance :) I feel like I have been sprinkled with fairy dust when I wear this top ^^


A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust


A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust


H&M knit top. Cotton On skirt. H&M belt. H&M socks. No brand lace-up boots. Mulberry alexa mini.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Please vote for me at Fleet Collection facebook page if you have not done so. All you have to do is clicked on the link below & LIKE my photo. You only have to LIKE once. You can read more about this campaign here. Thank you for reading this.


Found By Fleet

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!




Follow There Is NO Secret Here!

22 comments:

  1. So lovely!

    http://www.katieleee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh!!! LOVEEEEEE the outfit! the patterns and colors just compliment each other so well I love it! but most importantly...I LOVE YOUR BOOTS TO DEATH OMG i'm a sucker for lace-ups...BLACK ones...!! and the way they stick out from your light, pretty tones~~~ so bold! *o*

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit..urban chic.i love your bag ..so fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this look. From the top to the skirt to the color combination, it is all perfect!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest outfit! :)

    x

    http://rocketfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful assymetrical dress with sweater!
    and your alexa bag here is such a nice touch.
    matches your outfit very well! xooxo

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt!! :D


    coleenspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit and beautiful skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what I love more - the skirt or the shoes. Both are so beautiful in different ways.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great post, I really like it, these pics are so nice!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you are the fairy!! And I love the first photo, it looks like you're marching, so cute!! <3

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute outfit :) that skirt is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this!!! beautiful outfit :) paired together perfectly!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that skirt and black ring is just lovely!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your outfit is soooo cute! I love your skirt especially

    http://allyisacat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you everyone for reading my blog & leaving me lovely comments. i truly appreciate your time & sweet gestures ♥

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm so glad to see you in this kind of skirts! but I must admit, my favorite item is the jumper! I would wear it in an instant :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. The second picture looks really nice. I have not seen a hi-low skirt with a print like yours, it's really pretty.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your curls, they are soo cute! I wish I could do my curls like you. THey are just adorable....

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    ReplyDelete