Monday, March 12, 2012

Found By Fleet! Vote For Me!

Found By Fleet


Fleetcollection.com, a new Indie Clothing & Jewelry Brand in Southern California, found me on Chictopia & invited me to be part of their new style campaign, Found by Fleet. Found by Fleet features 4 bloggers each month, and the one who gets the most LIKES will win a prize from their collection.

Thus, I need your help to vote for me by clicking on this link and then LIKE my photo. You only need to LIKE once.

In conjunction with the campaign, you are entitled to 15% off for the month of March 2012 when you shop at fleetcollection.com by quoting "MOCHACCINO15".

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!


Thank you so much for reading this and I appreciate every single LIKES.
Happy shopping & have a great week ahead everyone! ♥

10 comments:

  1. wow! this is cool!! :D
    good luck and I wish you'd win the contest! :)

    +1 VOTE for ya! <3

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best of luck. Heading over to vote now!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. voted! :) I love this look so much!!

    ReplyDelete