Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Detachable Collars

For those who have been following my blog, you will know that I'm obsessed with collars. Thus, detachable collars are one of my most often used accessories other than hats & socks. Collars can totally transform an outfit. I love layering with collared tops & dresses. But in this post, I'm just going to focus on detachable collars.

1. H&M Plain Camel Sweater
Detachable Collars

2. H&M Lace Dress
Detachable Collars

3. BCBG Little Black Dress
Detachable Collars

4. H&M Plain Maroon Sweater
Detachable Collars

5. H&M Cats Print Dress
Detachable Collars

6. H&M Pink Cardigan
Detachable Collars

7. Dots Cardigan
Detachable Collars

8. Uniqlo Tinkerbell Tee
Detachable Collars

9. Esprit Fake 2-piece Top
Detachable Collars

10. Collect Point Stars Cardigan
Detachable Collars

11. Dots Woven Dress
Detachable Collars

Picture speaks a thousand words hence I let the photos speak for themselves. This is why I am so in love with collars and detachable collars. Now, whenever I wear a REAL collared top or dress, Hub thinks the collars are fake. LOL!

I made some of these collars, while some are purchased during my holiday trips. There are online stores selling detachable collars too eg. romwe & chicwish (not an ad, just sharing information). I am constantly on a lookout for cute collars. *WARNING* It's addictive!

P/S: I have created a facebook page for this blog and I hope you could join me at my brand new facebook page by liking the page. Thank you :)

15 comments:

  1. I really love the way you style your outfits with those collars! Really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how dynamic the collars are, it looks like a completely different garment! every single outfit is full of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this in most of your outfits indeed!! and I love it! :D I have a few detachable collars.. but I rarely wear them. :(

    xoxo, <a href="http://bebe-doll.net>bebe-doll.net</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post as always..im always a fan of your style...its beautiful everytime...hmmmi should start buying detacheable collars..you simply rock it i just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yr style! I'll go Like yr fb page later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree! Collars give that extra *oomph* to an outfit! Found you on Chictopia and now following! :)


    Sending love,
    kimberly
    -xoxo-

    http://www.AccordingtoKimberly.com

    P.S. GREAT OUTFITS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also obsessed with detachable collars, they are a perfect addition to any outfit. I love all these looks, your super adorable.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The collars definitely makes the outfit stand out and you will almost never bump into someone with the exact some look!

    www.everestsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice! those collars are fabulous! love them all!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everytime I think of detachable collars you come to mind. I love how different any piece of clothes can look with a collar, I love them!!!

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi dear!
    i love ur blog and u are so pretty:D
    wanna follow each other?
    i hope so <3
    i am already followin
    :D
    <3

    DIOR GIVEAWAY

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/02/dior-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you gals, love ya.

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland

    ReplyDelete